Hawaii Five-0 Forums

Friday 9:00 PM on CBSBetween Seasons

Official Episode Discussion: He Welo 'Oihana 3x23 (spoilers)

TesserT

[1]May 12, 2013
    • level: 75
    Please discuss episode He Welo 'Oihana (May 13) in this thread. Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

bmoshier

[2]May 14, 2013
    • level: 46

Great episode . . . 10!

Only concern was at the end when Steve showed his Mom the film while still in the building (in the elevator). As Mick already walked away and was outside the building, my concern is Steve showing the film to his Mom would be on video. No one knowing Doris has the film I would think make it easier to protect and more valuable. Maybe I'm wrong, maybe people know she has it is better . . . Anyone?

In any case, IMHO, Steve and his Mom should make a duplicate copy of the film A.S.A.P.!

Finally, why are they going after Kono again in basically the same way (put her on the outs with the force)?

Guess one more thing: Cool that Adam found the cloned phone, as it will make for good drama.

The "ball" is now in your court. ;-) LOL!

MajLorne

[3]May 18, 2013
    • level: 21
    I agree, that was a big slip up to show the film in the elevator. Sure showing the film in the helicopter must be hard to film, but that's where he should've showed her. The only thing i can think of is they 'blacked out' the camera in the elevator? :shrugs: looking forward to next week. Still questioning the movie of the show from mondays to fridays this fall.