Anyone else notice this show's very repetitive???
1. Start with a surf scene
2. Someone dies or is found murdered
3. Light scene where Mcgarret and Dano bonds or tries to bond
4. They get called in to murder scene by cell
5. Fill-ins which ALWAYS includes a chase with a dumb crook (not the real culprit) where almost always McGarret jump tackles the guy or gal
6. They talk to or interrogate a suspect who originally, they do not think is the culprit which in fact turns out to be the actual culprit
7. More light banter between Dano and McGarret
8. Last minute of the show, we finally get a little tid bit of what we really want to see--some part of the main plot of McGarret trying to find his father's killer. (most of the time)
From now on, I'm going to fast forward all the way to the end.