Hawaii Five-0

Ha'awe Make Loa

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Dec 03, 2012 on CBS

7.7
  • Five-0 investigates two cases here: a very unorthodox bank robbery and a stalker apparently targeting Victoria's Secret models.

Did I just watch an episode of "Hawaii Five-0" or an hour long Victoria's Secret infomercial? All television series have what are commonly known as "filler episodes" every now and then. This episode screams filler episode. I will give it a little credit for two things. The first being its clever take on the bank robbery story. I think that was a good idea. C. Thomas Howell wasn't too bad, but I think his performance here is a major step back from his appearances on "Criminal Minds". The second thing is the ladies of Victoria's Secret. You can't help but acknowledge how beautiful they are. They certainly made this episode just slightly more entertaining. Finally, what's the whole story about Max having a crush on a bank teller? That whole story just seemed like something thrown in at the last minute. I hope this does not mean we will see more of Rumer "I can't act so I will ride my parents' coattails" Willis. There is tremendous talent on this show. We don't need her to bring it down.