Hawaii Five-0

Hana I Wa'Ia

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 21, 2013 on CBS

• Standard episode

Standard episode of Hawaii Five-0. When a Congressman is a suspect in the murder of a prostitute, the Governor asks the team to investigate it quietly. Meanwhile Danny has his child custody hearing and McGarrett has to choose between capturing Wo Fat and saving an injured man.

Standard episode of Hawaii Five-0. Great to see the return of Wo Fat.
  • Awesome episode

can i somehow watch it for free please
  • Shortly before an important election, a prostitute is found murdered in a congressman's home. Five-0 investigates as Danny goes to court for custody of Grace.

One of the better episodes of the season. The script for this episode is very well written. It does a good job of keeping the viewer's interest and never letting go. The clever twists and turns the writers took with the storyline add to this episode's entertainment value. The scene of Danny and McGarrett in court for Danny's custody hearing was the high point of the episode. Scott Caan has never been better. My one criticism is similar to one of my criticisms of the previous episode. As is the case with Sang Min, Wo Fat escapes uninjured (again) and is not being held accountable for yet another murder (again). I think it's rediculous that Danny fired hundreds of rounds from an assault rifle and he did not as much as scratch Wo Fat. Did anybody else notice that Wo Fat did not even get a speck of dirt on his clothes? Come on. How long can this continue? I am sure there will be a big reveal at season's end which is why Wo Fat seems to have more luck than James Bond. The sooner it happens the better because we will see less of these implausibilities.
  • Hawaii 5-0.

Interesting case, politics, prostitution & Wo Fat is back. So glad Danny won joint custody of Grace, so basically she cant leave the island, (Danny Ex Wife). Always a pleasure to see Stephanie Jacobsen, this women needs more work. Great Episode.