Hawaii Five-0

Hoa Pili

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 25, 2013 on CBS

7.8
  • Very average episode

Very average episode with added unbelievability, There is no way would kamekona have gotten his pilots licence, not in a million years! On the plus side, this episode wasn't all about Steve's mum, which was refreshing.
  • Enjoyable

Unfortunately, when crimes occur, many innocents are harmed in some way. So nice that this show has others helping those who have been harmed.

The show was very well done and tells of things that happen today.. well done.

As for the bikini part - Not necessary..
  • A few characters keep ruining the show...

Can we get rid of Catherine, please? She is a booty call and only that. She is nowhere near bear Steve's love interest. Doris too. Can't we get back to the formula that has been working so great in the first two seasons?

This show has been suffering ever since Cath became a regular and Doris came into the mix...
  • NOT THE BEST

THE CRIME DRAMA WAS GOOD, ALWAYS IS, BUT CATHERINE IN A BIKINI COULD BEEN LEFT OUT, SHE SUPPOSE TO BE A NAVAL OFFICIER AND ACTS LIKE A HIGH SCHOOL GIRL, USELESS TO THE STORY LINE
  • Shark tank or Konekona's Copter, Danny can't decide.

My highlights of show are as follows. First off, Chin Ho and Kono were on lightly the first half of show. Steve and Danny did all the investigating out side HQ. But later, when Chin and Kono went to interview the Arsonist, FBI CI, Jimmy Amana, Chin definitely seems to have recovered from his injuries. And he looked like he has been working out! Kono cutting him off was nice. What a leap! I hope they later put away Jimmy Amana for those arson's. Will we meet the unnamed FBI agents again too? Bones just had an ATM scam show on. I think that is what they were working on. Max and Fong had their shine. Fong working with Kono, and Max finding the arm of boat owner Al Lewis in the sharks belly.

Steve and Danny had their difference of opinions, 2 or 3 times. Steve kinda laughs it off. Steve helping Konekona with the simulator was cute. And I knew Danny would have to eat his words. He wanting Steve to help Konekona open a bowling alley, instead of endangering lives. That was a challenge for Steve to get Konekona in the air safely.

At the end was the best. Riding in the Helicopter, Humming the Magnum . theme. Magnum had given a a lot of references to the old Five-0 and it's nice for the pay backs. maybe we can still get some more Magnum members on show??? Steve(Magnum),Konekona(TC),Danny(Rick), Max(Higgins) played that last scene so great. And nice quip Max to Danny about why he is Rick!

Good fight action at the wharf when Steve,Danny and Chin, took down the drug Cartel led by Tsai. And great drop of that container, Kono!! "Book'em Kono!" Great action all!

We also had Nurse Leilani stop in and see Chin. He didn't contact her. She left her number when he is ready. Very nice! Wondered what happened with that story line.

And can't forget Catherine and her bikini coming in after surfing and playing "Video Games" with Konekona.

The case was ok. Them finding dead Jason in the shark cage. The beginning where the guy found the wife with his buddy, then the boat blew up was a surprising start. I figured that wouldn't get solved. I believed at first that the brother, Craig Grant had killed his brother and blew up the boat. it. Then when they meet fisherman Jay Lappert, and Bruce Kaneshiro I figured they had to be involved.

Nice little detour to talk to Kaweka and Levi at the Pupukea. The arson made me think they didn't do it. Actor who played Levi, the big guy, is "The Rocks" Dwane Johnson's cousin and does a lot of his stunts. The barrel of bad estacy pills being fought over should have been let go, since they were worthless. Maybe people that used it would say, "this crap don't work, why take it, lol" It's a theory anyway.

Later it was great seeing Steve and Kono helping Craig Grant cleaning up his boat, and Danny and Chin going to help repair the burnt home. Good helping good.
  • Hawaii Five-0.

Not the best episode i've seen, this weeks case was unusual, why kill so many people over drugs, when you stole them from a so called drug cartel & then wanted to sell them yourself without checking the product out first. Any idiot always taste's the merchandise before selling it, basically you were selling breath mints, all those murders for nothing, could you be more stupid, really. So possible future romance for Chin with Lelanie, i hope so, nice Magnum PI theme at the end.
TNT