Hawaii Five-0

I Ka Wa Mamua

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 12, 2012 on CBS

• 3x06 - Brilliant

I really enjoyed this episode, especially the bickering between our old married couple...

The scene when Danny exits the warehouse and watches the police cars driving past him was just so intense. When he looks up and sees the smoke, and the music made it even eerier.
  • 3x06 - Backstory Time!

This was a great episode! Not only was the cold open interesting and sucked me completely in, I was with Steve in protesting Danny stopping, but just getting to see Danny in New Jersey was so awesome! Danny always talks about Jersey, so actually getting to see a hint of his life there? Finally fed that craving I've been having.

The entire episode was a perfect blend of gruesome (crispy body), action (backstory & bomb) as well as sweet (Father/Daughter dance), friendshipppy (the teary eyed relief hug) and funny (teasing over the dress).

I love the fact that the show never forgets to give the viewers tons of character moments. Well done show!
  • Hawaii Five-0.

Brilliant episode, Watching Danny's back story from when he was a cop in New Jersey on 9/11

his partners name was Grace. She died during a drug bust, so he named his daughter Grace after his partner. I have to say Great Special Guest Stars as well, loved the ending Danny dancing with his daughter Grace.