Hawaii Five-0

Kalele

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 19, 2012 on CBS

• Kalele

Loved this episode! We finally got to see some skin from both Danno and Steve in the opening scenes which is always an added bonus :P

We have Ed Asner (sp?) reprising his role from the original series which was so well done and flawless how they managed to merge the two timelines together like that. Loved the comment made about how a McGarrett escorted him to jail and was there any relation, obviously instead of saying it was the original Steve, we were told it was John McGarrett :)

Also loved how Mary was in this episode, always love eps with her as it brings out Steve's 'big brother' side which I love. (Don't know if I like her with the really short hair though, still deciding)

Overall it was a great episode and it being Steve's birthday was the icing on the cake (haha) an AMAZINGLY AWESOME CAKE! I wanna cake that looks like that (you'll have to watch to find out :P but it's awesome, and so so so Steve lol)

Cannot wait for the next episode, although I have a feeling there will be a short break (like 2 weeks) as it's the time of yeat where all these shows have weird air times.
TNT