Hawaii Five-0

Lanakila

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 11, 2010 on CBS

• Writing and realism needs some sprucing up.

The cast is great and the show has much potential but this episode is just way to unrealistic. A prison break would have a huge manhunt going for this guy but it turns into 2 guys borrowing a sight seeing helicoptor to chase him down. The breakout itself was so poorly written that I am still having trouble believing they used it. We are supposed to believe that a prisoner breaks out by sending a guard out in a prisoner uniform with his mouth glued shut, really! It seems to me they are making the show try and move way to fast by cramming way to much into an episode. Just slow down and make it more real. Would have been better if they don't even show the prison break, just start it with him on the run. This episode was hard to watch for me. They write in a sister for McGarrett out of no where. I still don't understand this at all. She really had nothing at all to do with the episode. I love the characters and will continue to watch in hopes that it gets better. It has potential but they have not reached it yet.