Hawaii Five-0

Lekio

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 27, 2012 on CBS

• Father & Son

I think it was very funny and special to see the father & son playing together in this episode! It was probably special on the set for the others actors as well, especially for O'Laughlin, who has to interact closely with the Caan's! Great episode!
  • Song from Episode Lekio

Great episode! Can someone tell me the name of the song in the end? and the artist? Thank you :)
  • Lekio

Loved James Caan, thought he was classic! Bot some Danno shirtless screen time which was a bonus although I am wondering when we will see Steve strip off again... They have definitely left James Caan's role open for him to come and go as the episodes go on. As much as I loved the episode and everyone's parts I still felt a bit 'blah' at the end when the guy was caught, I don't know why...but I definitely loved the beginning with Danno and Grace :)

AND I hate that we now have to wait a few weeks for the next episode :( at least I have season 1 on dvd to get me through :D
  • Lekio

Such a fun episode. James Caan was a hit and needs to be a reoccurring character just to "fun" things up a bit. Thought I would lose it when he called McGarrett "magoo". Ha ha.