Hawaii Five-0

Na Ki'i

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2013 on CBS

• Hawaii five- m0m

Another episode featuring Steves mom. they should just rename the show Hawaii five-m0m. This is dragging out too long, can't someone shoot her already? Nice cameo from Dog.
  • action

Very good show and even I did not realize the killer was the coach until close to the end.

as for the undercover cop - good skating but she did not look nature at it -so I'm not certain if it was actually her doing the skating.

But overall still very good, well written, and good acting........
  • awesome

good skater
  • Wasn't this just done?

Didn't this same plot appear on "Bones" 6 weeks ago? Are the writers peddling

the same script to different shows or are the networks just ripping off the plots.

At least the "Bones" episode had better acting and we didn't have to put up

with the insufferable Scott Caan.
  • As Dog the Bounty Hunter makes an arrest, it starts raining women. Catherine goes undercover at a roller derby to help find the woman's killer

It's nice to have "Hawaii Five-0" back after a rather long absence. The first episode back after the break is good, but not fantastic. I think the opening scene featuring Dwayne "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman was unnecessary. It just felt like filler. Once the episode got going I started to enjoy it more. I liked the story surrounding the investigation into the murder of the young roller derby girl, but it was was too familiar to me. There have been episodes of both "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY" that investigated murder of roller derby girls. However the scenes of Catherine on the roller derby track were very well done. The best part of the episode for sure. The secondary storyline regarding Doris McGarrett was OK, but we all know what the big secret is, so it seems very hollow. There's no suspense in it. The suspense will be, as Dec1964 pointed out, is just when Steve will learn Wo Fat is his half brother since all of us already know.
  • Hawaii 5-0.

Okay i hope this whole Doris mess comes to an end at the season finale, i cant take how many lies she keeps telling. When is Steve going to find out that Wo Fat is his half brother, that will be the real kicker. I did like the episode.
  • good show but

its a good show and great crime dramas however i think the love interest takes away from the show