Hawaii Five-0

Na Ki'i

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Mar 18, 2013 on CBS

• As Dog the Bounty Hunter makes an arrest, it starts raining women. Catherine goes undercover at a roller derby to help find the woman's killer

It's nice to have "Hawaii Five-0" back after a rather long absence. The first episode back after the break is good, but not fantastic. I think the opening scene featuring Dwayne "Dog the Bounty Hunter" Chapman was unnecessary. It just felt like filler. Once the episode got going I started to enjoy it more. I liked the story surrounding the investigation into the murder of the young roller derby girl, but it was was too familiar to me. There have been episodes of both "CSI: Miami" and "CSI: NY" that investigated murder of roller derby girls. However the scenes of Catherine on the roller derby track were very well done. The best part of the episode for sure. The secondary storyline regarding Doris McGarrett was OK, but we all know what the big secret is, so it seems very hollow. There's no suspense in it. The suspense will be, as Dec1964 pointed out, is just when Steve will learn Wo Fat is his half brother since all of us already know.