Hawaii Five-0

Nalowale

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Oct 18, 2010 on CBS

• They tried some but still to little.

They tried some but still to little.
    Again he calls girl us navy ship how direct can do what he wants, ok bad security and so in America but not that bad.
    The guy with the cane that he sometime have in his left hand and some times in his right hand, with leg is it you have a problem with and they are 5 working there with is not likely and they have what 100 different cars, they change car every scene.
    There is no one that answers the phones no one that help them look for this or that and the corner Mr Hero that plays piano and that way solves crime.
  • A young woman is found dead in Wakiki Bay. The governor calls in McGarrett and his team because the girl was the daughter of the US Ambassador to the Phillipines. To make matters worse, the deceased's sister is missing.

There may be some hope for "Hawaii Five-O." This episode is the best of the season up to this point. It has a very well written storyline that has a number of clever twists and turns. You think you know where things are going until yet another curve is thrown at you. That helped me enjoy this episode even more. The episode still suffers from the problem of cliche but to a much lesser degree than the ones before it. The odd doctor is one such cliche. McGarret's sister is also. Despite that this episode manages to deliver. Strong episode.
  • I knew I wasn't going to like the sister!

But apart from that it was a pretty good story this week.

I like the angle, even if the tie to the Governor was pretty lame. I'd like to see more of a role, more involvement for Jean Smart's character. But I'll take this start.

I have been on that lame submarine ride and my tour of the rejuvenating reefs off Waikiki were not this eventful I can assure you. The choice of places to dump the body was not well thought out by the culprits...or perhaps it was. Creepy.

Not as creepy as the creep in the nightclub. I loved that they made him drink the bomb, and I love the loud interrogation! That whole idea of drugging girls at bars is a nightmare, having daughters myself. I love that they beat the "specialists" at their own specialty, and I love that they found a window of opportunity to at least temporarily close that loophole of sanctioned obstruction.

Yep. Five-0 seems infallible, just as in the old days. Little sister is going to get hers, and deserve it. And McGarrett's love life?: you know, he can do better...
TNT