Hawaii Five-0

Ohuna

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Nov 19, 2012 on CBS

• McGarrett tries to get his sister to reconnect with their mother just as a young computer hacker just released from prison is murdered.

Up to this point "Ohuna" is the most thrilling episode of the season. The main storyline is very well written. Though we have seen such things as a hostage situation where the villains seem to always be one step ahead of police, this episode succeeded in keeping it interesting as to how it would be resolved. McGarrett's daring rescue of Kono was exciting to say the least. As is usually the case with this series, seeing how Five-0's investigation plays out works well also. I particularly enjoyed Grace Park in this episode. She gives one of her best performances of the series here. My one criticism of this episode is the rather contrived and cliched storyline considering the rocky relationship between McGarrett's sister and mother. It could not have been more obvious that she would cave in and go see her mother. Please! That aside, see this episode if you can. It's quite entertaining.