Hawaii Five-0

Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 20, 2013 on CBS

• Chin is kidnapped and wakes up in jail

Brilliant episode where Chin is kidnapped and wakes up in jail, he's trapped during a riot and hunted by the inmates, most of which he put in there! Chin finds an unlikely ally in the form of Sang Min.

Fantasic episode, well written with a mix of suspense and comedy (Sang Min)
  • Chin is kidnapped from his home and taken to Halawa Prison. Five-0 frantically searches for him before the prisoners find out who Chin is.

"Olelo Ho'Opa'l" is a very entertaining episode for sure. The action sequences are very compelling. The viewer certainly will get caught up in the action. While it is a good episode I can't give it more than an average rating. The thrills notwithstanding, I just had some credibility problems with the episode. I just found it very hard to believe that Chin was snuck into the prison so easily. I understand a guard was bribed to get Chin inside, and the plot device of the corrupt prison guard is not totally implausible, but I still had trouble buying it. Also, as is the case with Wo Fat, I am starting to get tired of seeing Sang Min escape from EVERY predicament he is in without the slightest bit of difficulty. How many times is that going to continue? However the terrific climactic action sequence of Chin's rescue helps redeem the episode somewhat. This is not a perfect episode, but it's a thrill ride for sure.
  • Awesomeness

This was a fantastic episode. Chin paying the price for what he did in the beginning of the season. Chin is a badass hands down loved this episode all the way through but the relationship stuff is kinda boring..... wait it really is boring. rather then that awesome episode
  • Hawaii 5-0.

That was a great episode, but it ended abruptly or was i enjoying it too much & it went really fast. Is Lindsey Price Chin's new love interest, if so thats a nice touch. Another episode on Monday, i checked the episode guide, where is episode - 15 its not listed here.
  • Part 2

Where is the rest you can not end it like that.