Hawaii Five-0

Olelo Ho'Opa'I Make

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Jan 20, 2013 on CBS

• Chin is kidnapped from his home and taken to Halawa Prison. Five-0 frantically searches for him before the prisoners find out who Chin is.

"Olelo Ho'Opa'l" is a very entertaining episode for sure. The action sequences are very compelling. The viewer certainly will get caught up in the action. While it is a good episode I can't give it more than an average rating. The thrills notwithstanding, I just had some credibility problems with the episode. I just found it very hard to believe that Chin was snuck into the prison so easily. I understand a guard was bribed to get Chin inside, and the plot device of the corrupt prison guard is not totally implausible, but I still had trouble buying it. Also, as is the case with Wo Fat, I am starting to get tired of seeing Sang Min escape from EVERY predicament he is in without the slightest bit of difficulty. How many times is that going to continue? However the terrific climactic action sequence of Chin's rescue helps redeem the episode somewhat. This is not a perfect episode, but it's a thrill ride for sure.
TNT