Hawaii Five-0

Pa'ani

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Feb 18, 2013 on CBS

• Good episode

Good episode, great to have an episode that doesn't involve Steve's mom
  • the team

To me it was a good show, I love Kono she adds a lot to the team, love dan-o especially with his daughter, and the way, he and the character steve, act like two brothers, who have there good and bad moments. As for the relationship with steve/catherine, she does not act like she even in the military, more giddy teenager. I dont mind her sometimes but as a regular no
  • Good ep

Good episode overall. Just to be clear though, they still haven't done anything with Kono's boyfriend's brother taking her gun and putting it back yet, correct?? Just curious as to whether or not they are ever going to touch that again.
  • Danny is a distraction, not a participant!

The "Danny" part is a distraction. In this episode, he was more like a three-year old than an adult lawman. He appears to try to be "the better man", and sorely fails. He talks too much and, if I was "McGarrett", in a real life situation, I would punch him in the nose -- or better said, in the MOUTH! If the "Danny" part is written to counterbalance the "McGarrett" part, the writers fail. I remember the original series. "Danny" was a partner, not an antagonist.
  • Hawaii 5-0.

Great episode, i really enjoyed it, no need to say anything else.