Hawaii Five-0

Friday 9:00 PM on CBS Premiered Sep 20, 2010 Returning September 26, 2014

TesserT

User Score: 1947

Hawaii Five-0 Fan Reviews (103)

7.8
  • Love Five-0 and the cast

Can't wait for the fall and a new show, it's the only series I ever long wait between seasons. I like that it rolls along from case to case. Some of Scott's scathing humour seems to be at awkward times, I'm sure a Navy Seal wouldn't be listening to it at critical moments. Was there in December & wish I was able to get to the filming for the Pearl Hbr taping but could not my biggest loss while there :( my dad had been there & left Dec 6, 1941, so there's a connection with me.
  • Love the characters

First of all I have to admit that I am only watching because of Alex O'Loughlin . Steve McGarrett). He is just soo cute and handsome and attractive and... But I also love the Dialogue between Steve and Danno and I also like the family vibe, that the whole five-0 team has. Some episodes are better then others. I rather prefer those episodes that include more private scenes about the characters and certainly wish that we will see more of especially Steve's private life eventhough or maybe because Michelle Borth is leaving (aka the girlfriend).
  • In love

I find the show very entertaining i love the dynamics of all the character but wish there was more... of kat and steve relationship i love them together there use to be more but not lately
  • Dressing a pig - Hawaiian Style?

Dress the violence up all you want in the splendor and paradise of the islands, we the "island people" are enraged at the message of brutal violence that permeates this program. Shame on you!
  • And where is...

Episode 18 :) ?
  • I like a lot this show...

... because of the "chemistry" between steve and danny...

but lately its getting on my nerves... there are no more scenes with/from their personal lives and that's annoying... i would like to see a development for steve and cat, and even for danny...

... but i also heard that the show was renewed for a next season so maybe now things will start to develop!!!
  • Political Funding At It's Finest!

I am starting to feel uneasy with the message the show is sending.

2nd amendment rights are for all Americans, not just a select few.
  • Writers and Casting director need career adjustments.

Who Ever wrote the script for "Steve's Mother' failed completely to understand the character is "Harder" than portrayed.

More recently - the roll of "Dano's Mother" done by Melanie Griffith actually made my head hurt.

Has she ever been to the East Coast? Has the Writer ever been to the East Coast?

Her Manners / behavior were strictly CA - The words she spoke were too soft for anything coming out of Jersey. - Geeze - if your gonna try to sell this rubbish at least find some Soprano's CD's and get the characters background closer.

What are they doing to Kono?

She was a decent roll model for kids - but given the rubbish that fell from her mouth during the most recent episode (Both inhumane, cruel - etc). She no longer qualifies to be a roll model for anyone not currently in prison let alone the youth of America.

I can no longer consider Hawaii Five-O to be "Family Orientated" unless one is a member of The Mansion Family...
  • Episode guide error

The episode guide skips from episode 14 to 16, when does 15 air?

As for show review, it started out good, but this season they have been reducing the scripts and putting more action sequences in their place. :(
  • Extremely Lame

I agree with the gentleman that this show is generally extremely lame. The information on guns is generally off target, the way they talk is very unprofessional. Not bad plots and story lines but acting the reality of the show is really lacking in today's world.
  • Great Show!

I have loved this show since episode one. It will always be fun, exciting and suspenseful. My favorite character is Steve. I love his background story and his lack of fear ;). Also, Alex O'Loughlin is so attractiveee
  • Extremely Lame

Who ever is the tech advisor for guns, ammo etc should be fired for gross incompetence. Most of what they say is a joke. As a retired cop and firearms instructor I can also tell you that cops also don't talk like that to one another. This show is like a fairy tale for those who want to escape all semblance of reality.
    For me, this show was quite ok. on the other hand, after a while, I realised that there just cannot be so much criminality in such a small place. there is just not possible. I this is based on how it really is in US it is sad. really sad. it is either that you cannot possibly having a show like this set in Hawaii or that what is happening in US is mind blowing.... how can you live in a country rn by gangs???? how can you accept to be in trouble if you go in the night out? wtF??? is there no order there? everybody does what they fucking want - like joungle rules? lovely.... enjoy ur freedom :D
  • My Hawaii Five O Love!!!

I have loved Hawaii Five O since the very first show!! The actors and actresses are amazing people!!! My favorite is Steve, but I love Steve, Danny, and Chin together, too!!! This show keeps me on the edge of my seat through the whole show and then there are times that it is so sad that I cry until it is hard to see because of the tears, and I can't talk because of the lumps in my throat!!!! I look forward to Friday's and Hawaii Five O!!!!
  • Kamaaina Momma

I have been a fan of Hawaii Five O ever since Jack Lord played the lead. So its one of my favorite shows. However, this year has been very frustrating because I cannot hear the dialog. The constant music blots out the actors words. Can't anything be done about it?
  • What is this show doing?

Just watched Season 3 on DVD and I can't work out where this show is heading. It is trying to be a Police show, Military show and espionage show rolled into one. It has become a jack of all trades and master of none. There are too many secrets between all characters and too many predictable clich endings. The original show was a brilliant cop set in Hawaii, the new show has become tired already. This has gone from a must see show to if I miss it who cares. As I live in Australia and the Channel Ten network have treated this badly and even now it is not being screened I think it's because of poor ratings ans if stays like this it will get worse.
  • Background music.

If the shows continue with that loud background music where it is impossible to hear what the actors are saying you will lose me as a fan. I agree with review from Hookman I too believe in the 2nd amendment and think you should keep your political views out of the show I am not interested in what you believe
  • Brilliant show

I love this show it's always been brilliant and the chemistry between the characters have always been fantastic. I love Steve and Danno there like a old married couple and that relationship hasn't changed over 4 seasons. I was hooked since the first episode and this season has been great so far and will continue to be so. I'm very interested in the connection between wo fat and Steve's mum.
  • you could help save lives!

Just watched the 9/27/13 episode. Very compelling, and I really enjoyed it. However, as a nurse, it is really hard to watch such a poor interpretation of CPR. Would it be possible to show the neck being straightened out to clear the airway, then having the second person attempt to provide breaths for a least a few seconds instead of having one person whine abut their love life while the other gives obviously useless chest compressions while gasping in exhaustion? The briefest minute of good technique could help people understand what to start with. Thank you!
  • Hawaii Five-0

I just have to say this is the best series i have seen for a very long time. Hope you still make this one. I have seen almost season 1 and 2. I love that series and hope to see more of it. I like them all in Five-0, and special Kono. She`s so lovely ;-) Thank again that you made this series.
  • Cool Show

Can't wait for Season 4!!!!
  • Five-O Rocks!

Fantastic chemistry between the Five-O team from the beginning. It gets better and better with each episode. I have never liked a show as much as I like H5O in longer than I can remember.
  • What about Lori?

They never really developed the Lori Weston character. She had great potential for a unique, dynamic relationship with Steve and the team. What about bringing her back with a substantive role this time?
  • No More Kono? Really?!!

If Grace Park isn't on the show anymore, I'm OUT!!!!!!! Why does it seem like they've been trying to kill her off since the beginning of the show? Stupid decision by them! I won't reward such a stupid decision by watching this show!!!!!!!!!!!
  • The show gotten like a soap opera

I just can not get past Catherine, she brings nothing to the show, and in fact ratings are lower than ever. Grace Parks holds her own and does not need another female in it
  • A coincidence?

Any links with the Charles Ramsey's things?

If that was not choose that's a very good timing!!
  • Worst Episode Ever Made / Captain's Bars

Well it had to happen sometime. The talk show episode was absolutely awful! They really stepped in the doo doo this time. Judging by the 95% negative comments on FB, most everyone else hated it too! Hopefully, this doesn't signal the end of the show.

As to the comments about Catherine wearing Captain's bars, she's isn't. The Navy has their own ranking. A single silver bar is a Lt. Junior Grade. Double silver bars are for a Lt. Senior Grade. A gold leaf is a Lt. Commander and a silver leaf is a Commander. A Captain in the Navy wears silver eagles on their lapel.
  • Best show yet

Tonight show Is the best. 20 minutes later and the tears are still rolling! Thanks!
  • I love this show, but...

why is there always inconsistent airing of the episodes? Not just this show but some others too.

I tune in every week looking for the next episode and it becomes a coin toss as to whether it is showing or not.

• What?

2.5
    I can't get past the fact that Catherine is called a Lt. but is wearing Captains bars!
TNT