Hawaii Five-0

Ua Lawe Wale

Aired Friday 9:00 PM Sep 26, 2011 on CBS

7.9
  • The new governor, hoping to make himself look good, appoints a former Homeland Security officer to Five-0. McGarrett is not happy at all, but does not have time to complain because Five-0 is sent to investigate the kidnapping of a teenage girl.

"Ua Lawe Wale" is an entertaining episode. I was never bored and my interest was hooked until the end. However, I think the episode tried too hard. The writers of this episode seemed to have included too much of everything. You have the subplots of McGarret not being happy with the new addition to his team, Kono having to deal with an unscrupulous Internal Affairs detective, the suspense ploy involving the kidnapped girl who needs to be recovered soon or else and the shootout at the cult compound. There was a little too much here. I think the episode could have been better if it were scaled down a bit. In the end however, I don't regret seeing the episode.

• someone called for reinforcements???

so theres a new girl in town... so a DHS makes her way to hawaii not knowing that she be working with 5-0, i kinda like her thou since the other traitor has become my worst enemy!! yea im talking about that girl that impostor that claimed to be wongfat enemy. I hope that the new girl sees what the other arent seeing on this impostor.

In other news.. kono its i guess... pretty much done.. unless the team comes with something, which i wish.. i love kono.. =)

the case of today was.. . ehh. it was okay kept me entertained... but wasnt really a wow episode... just some kidnapping gone wild... in the end i was thinking .. where was that old man gonna take his heart conditioned granddaughter

Oh well another happy ending