Hawaii Five-O Forums

CBS (ended 1980)

Season 7 DVD set to be released on Oct. 20, 2009

Will you buy the Season 7 DVD set?

123home123

[1]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 55
    TVShowsonDVD.com confirmed that Season 7 will be released on DVD this October 20, 2009. The front cover has the usual large picture of McGarrett along with smaller pictures of the rest of the Five-O team. The background is a nighttime view of one of the Hawaiian beaches.

Here's the link to the webpage with the cover design.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

ThomasLunger

[3]Sep 18, 2013
    • level: 1
    Hawaii Five O would be the one of the finest show during its 12 years of TV airtime!! I have been watching this show since I was 10 years old. And I’m so proud they still produced a remake of this one. But my heart has been captured d by the original although the remake is good too!! I’ve been a great fan of Jack Lord back them he was the best actor for me and until now I’m still impressed on his versatility as an actor . For those who haven’t seen the classic original series of this show, I think you’re missing the best thing in life! You should watch this one. As a dedicated fan, I do still watch this show from the DVD collection I bought at yourdvdcorner . com which supplied me and absolutely great quality DVDs. Feels good to relive the great moments of this show and I’m very thankful because the boxset consists all the episodes from the entire seasons. I’m just a dedicated fan of Hawaii Five O and feel awesome to get a chance to watch this show again!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.