Hawthorne

Afterglow

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jul 13, 2010 on TNT

• I really enjoyed this episode. The personal life had so less space than in the last one, but it was nice to see T&C finally together.

I really enjoyed this episode. The personal life had so less space than in the last one, but it was nice to see T&C finally together. She was trying so hard to deny herself that she's in love with Tom, but at the end of the episode she couldn't lie to herself anymore. The last scene is so lovely. We see both of them under that lovely umbrella, and Christina finally surrenders to the truth: she loves Tom. I guessed that she wouldn't say yes to his proposal: it's too fast, as she says, and I agree with her. Tom loves her so much, but she's still linked to her dead husband and she needs to live her new relationship with Tom with patience and happiness before getting into the marriage-world. I loved the scene between Ray & Marshall: that woman seems an evil doctor, but she actually feels vulnerable and she truly cares about Ray. I'd love to see a transformation of Dr. Marshall, we'll see in the next episodes.
    And last but not least...I hate Dr. Erin. I hate her, she's already trying to get in the middle of T%C and I guess she will create many problems to this great couple...