Hawthorne Forums

TNT (ended 2011)

Discuss Ep 2 here!

jazy0221

[1]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 7

I thought it was pretty good. Anyone else getting some chemistry between Christina and Vartan's character? I sense something. I think they are moving really fast with all the difference romances starting. They could stand to slow down a little bit and build more chemistry, although i do like the vartan christina thing going on. lol Im interested to see where the season takes everything. Cloris Leachman is crazy! lol I really like the character ( sorry because its soo new character names are not staying in my head) but the lady with one leg -i hate to describe her like that lol - but I think her and christinas friendship is real good. they play off each other well.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

beerok23

[2]Jun 24, 2009
    • level: 6
    I don't agree about the "fast-thing": there's chemist, but also some little fight, that is fine for the show. I think he was a friend to her husband, so it's a difficult relationship, but I'm looking forward to see it develop.
    I think this episode was very good, even better than the first one: the characters are improving and I love this chief of Surgery who seems to care about patients more than he should (maybe because of Christina).

tjaman

[3]Jun 27, 2009
    • level: 32
    I think it's starting off pretty well. I gave my review of the emotional pilot episode in my blog and podcast. Enjoy!
    Edited on 06/27/2009 4:45pm

pgsuperfan

[4]Jul 1, 2009
    • level: 25
    What about ep 3 ?