Hawthorne Forums

TNT (ended 2011)

Episode 1X6: Trust Me

buffyangel4evr_

[1]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 20

Let's discuss the July 21 episode here.

Episode 1X6: Trust Me. From TVGuide- "It's frenetic pandemonium at the hospital when another Richmond emergency room shuts down, forcing Christina and crew to care for an onrush of extra patients. One patient turns out to be Camille's school friend, who appears to have a drug problem. And a reporter plans to pen a revealing piece on the ER, with Ray serving as the inside source."

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

buffyangel4evr_

[2]Jul 26, 2009
    • level: 20

Hey! I know I'm not the only one who's starting to enjoy this new series. I really wasn't sure at first but I recently watched the last three episodes from my DVR and I have to say the show is continually improving and last week's episde was clearly the best thus far.

The addition on James Morrison was a sight for sore eyes. Although the character is generally unlikeable, paper pusher/administrator, fairly stereotypiclal, James does a great job at selling the character. First he creates chaos by signing off on accepting dozens of additional patients knowing it will create harship on his staff. then to find out it was a ploy to get his bosses to dig into their pockets for more funding. Talk about doing the wrong thing for the right reason. Crazy.

As a parent, I would probably be tearing my hair out if my daughter did the things Camille is doing. and then to bring her grandmother into it under false pretenses. Camille is lucky that she's only grounded. And knowing her past actions, I don't blame Christina at all for wanting to do a drug test. I would do the same thing in her position.

Ryan's father was absolutely dispicable. At first he just seems like a snobby jackass. Then we learn he's his kid's drug pusher.

I still don't understand Candy's role. she's just useless and I would think it would be frustrating for an actress to be thought of only as eye candy.

LOL @Ray for believing he was being interviewed for an article. That was hilarious.

Finally. It's official. Bobbie and Nick are an item. They're the only couple I actually care about in the series. Funny how their little spat about the bag stemmed from them becoming intimate. Bobbie's case was pretty intense. I was glad when Bobbie finally revealed her disability to her patient. It must have really hard and then to be rejected like that. I was yelling "It's just an arm. Dont be stupid and die over it."

pgsuperfan

[3]Aug 12, 2009
    • level: 25
    I felt sorry for the woman whose baby died and the plot line about the hosital losing money was a statement on the ecomony but is true that a lot of hospitals are either going under or being taken over by big business.