Hawthorne Forums

TNT (ended 2011)

Episode 1X8: No Guts No Glory (Possible Spoilers)

buffyangel4evr_

[1]Aug 1, 2009
    • level: 20

Let's discuss the August 4 episode here.

Episode 1X8: No Guts No Glory. From TVGuide- "Christina assists a woman who was possibly abused by her boyfriend, but surprising details emerge in the case. Elsewhere, Bobbie treats a bigot suffering from abdominal pains; Ray cares for a biker facing possible paralysis after a motorcycle accident; and Kelly gears up to give Camille a driving lesson. Guest stars include Sarah Lancaster, Reid Scott and Judy Reyes. "

Chuck fans will recognize Sarah Lancaster. She plays Chuck's sister Ellie on the NBC comedy Chuck. Enjoy!

Edited on 08/13/2009 6:44am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pgsuperfan

[2]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 25
    I thought that was Sarah Lancaster she did a good job also liked when the nurse took Hawthorne's daughter out for a driving lesson that was a hoot. Love this show.

haldrey

[3]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 22
    Great, great episode. For me one of the top ones. Very interesting cases and even the light comedy sideline with the daughter was pretty good.

buffyangel4evr_

[4]Aug 7, 2009
    • level: 20

Excellent episode. I knew Christina had sosme kind of wacky ulterior motive for wanting Kelly to take Camille for a driving lesson. Whoa, major road rage issues. If I were 16 and went through an experiance like that, I'd be, "I'll take the bus please".

Bobbie's patient was a total @$$. And good for her for telling him off. At least she was able to give a lil advice to the little boy and maybe he won't grow up to be like his dad.

Kind of dissappointed to see Sarah Lancaster get such a small role, but she was excellent. Quite a different role than on Chuck. Bravo. My husband even said in his place, he would have the surgery. What a tough decision. Poor Ray, I would hate to be in his position and possibly be wrong. LOL @brown and leather. He didn't realize Candy asked about the ring. BTW, what's Candy's role? I don't see the point to her character ecxept to provide a lil eye candy. (No pun intended)

Looks like there's a bit of chemistry going on between Christina and Tom. Not sure if I'm for that at this point. I enjoy Bobbie and Nick's relationship develop.

beerok23

[5]Aug 11, 2009
    • level: 6
    Great episode, I loved most of all the Ray-Candy fight and final making peace...yeah yeah!