Hawthorne Forums

TNT (ended 2011)

Hawthorne Season 2

haldrey

[1]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 22

Apparently there is not too much interest in this show but I have to say something about the season premiere. It was outstanding, there were times that I though I was watching a season finale but no, it was an amazing beginning. I wonder how they are going to top that?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sofistica

[2]Jun 17, 2011
    • level: 1
    as the first episode...... I would say........Is OK )))

EJamison

[3]Jun 18, 2011
    • level: 17

I absolutely hated it. A helicopter was supposed to crash into the hospital and kill Candy (for driving 5 hours when she's about to have a baby).

Just kidding about the second statement, butI really hated this episode. At first, when Tom and Christina were kissing behind the partition, I assumed the wedding had already occurred. But when she ran out to deal with the workers on the street, it seemed too surreal and I thought she'd be waking up from a dream.

And then the neighbor get hit by a falling tree. So everyone has to go to the hospital as if there was an accident elsewhere in the city the hospital would have no staff. And then Morrissey asks for a meeting with Tom on his wedding night whenTom shouldn't even be at thehospital.

And every trained professional in the hospital is wrong except Tom and Christina.

I don't understand what the ring Nick brought means.

I watched all of the previous episodes but I might drop this series. The writers should be embarrassed and I don't know why JPS seems proud to be associated with this show.

deesquare

[4]Jun 27, 2011

I don't understand this season at all. Why is Hawthorne being replaced/fired? She was attacked, so they have to get rid of her? It just doesn't make sense. I agree with the previous post too - that episode didn't make sense.

MonetteFaithf

[5]Jun 28, 2011

I ♥ HawthoRNE!

I live in Canada & I don't get TNT with my cable provider, but I find ways to watch this show.

I wish people would keep their biased opinions to themselves, if you hate the show and the storyline watch something else. I hope that the show is not cancelled for inaccurate ratings…We are watching people!

I like those networks such as TNT & CW whose slots aren't filled with reality TV programs.

TNT keep the reel turning!

Treeshak

[6]Jun 29, 2011
    • level: 2

I am really intrigued as to the outcome of this particular season because I thing there is something that Morrissey is hiding, which is why he was so quick to replace Christina and why he seems to be drinking again. also I think that the detective killed the guy who beat up Christina, but only time will tell. I am still loving this show. My only problem is Tom (Michael Vartan) as he is so wooden an emotionless. Even when he is doing romantic scenes he is still so stiff. Anyway I will still continue to watch this show as long as it stays on the air.

LaurelJensen

[7]Jun 29, 2011
    @EJamison- the ring Nick brought was the ring her attacker was wearing, it was the only identifying piece christina could remember

haldrey

[8]Jun 30, 2011
    I liked the June 27 episode but at the same time I agree with some of the other posts. It does not make sense, being fired because you were attacked? Also I miss the medical, although sometime a bit inaccurate, cases. Back to the hospital and end the soap opera.

haldrey

[9]Jul 14, 2011
    In the "A Fair to remember" episode Christina is still fired but the episode was so good that I forgot about that.