Hawthorne

Hello and Goodbye

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Aug 18, 2009 on TNT

• Christina tries to save David's life agains Tom's will. They have a huge fight because he can't stand her way of behaving anymore. Candy has a terrible news for Ray: she must leave...

This final episode is what we were looking for in this serial. I think Tom's bursting out is so much right. Christina wants to save David because she couldn't save Michael, but David doesn't even want to be saved anymore. Tom is sooo angry with her, I think he's right: this time she went realy too far.
    But at the end, this perfect man cannot betray us: he cheer up Christina and comes out from nowhere, in the last scene, which is soooooooooooooo great: the peer, the ocean, and a song telling "I'm looking for a change" and here it comes Tom...
    I loved this episode, as the whole season, I'm looking forward to see the second one...
    Hopefully it'll be even better and longer...We all want to see Tom and Christina together, and Candy and Ray too!!
  • I really was impressed with the first episode but it went down hill from there. This show is formula. The constant music bed to tell us what mood to feel, the predictable banter and the just boring situations make me long for ER.

2.5
    I really was impressed with the first episode but it went down hill from there. This show is formula. The constant music bed to tell us what mood to feel, the predictable banter and the just boring situations make me long for ER. The hospital is way too clean. Her house is way too clean. IT all looks fake and set up. I expected so much more from Ms. Smith… but it's not happening here. Cut out characters that haven't grown or developed. She literally is the know-it-all and the do-it-all. Makes this show: BORING.