Hawthorne

No Excuses

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jun 22, 2010 on TNT

• What a great way to start off the new season. I can't wait for the next episode.

********* SPOILERS*********

First Trinity has closed and everyone has lost their jobs. All patients are being slowly transferred over a three-month period to a neighboring hospital, James River. Christina has decided to not make the move to the new hospital and is going to work in the private sector. Her and Tom are saying goodbye to the last patient at Trinity when a man approaches, he has been shot in the neck. They race over to the new hospital so he can get treatment. Christina begins noticing the poor attitudes and bad care that the patients are receiving. She takes the job as the Nursing Director, but clashes with the current director. By the end of the hour, they are told to find a way to work together. So many potentially great stories here with the new hospital that is struggling to keep it's funding and nurses and a nurse director who either don't care or are incompetent. Looks like this will be a better season that the last one.
  • This first episode is really cool. We left our nurses last year and we find them all here, in a new hospital. The Richmond Trinity has closed and they are all obliged to move in a new hospital.

This first episode is really cool. We left our nurses last year and we find them all here, in a new hospital. The Richmond Trinity has closed and they are all obliged to move in a new hospital. Kelly has matured, she is a good nurse and she faces an older one who make a mistake with a baby. Ray has a strange relationship with Dr. Marshall, who seems to be nice just towards him. Bobby and Christina has to fight with the chief of nurses of the new hospital, who seems to be more interested in controlling the E.R. than in helping patients. This new fight could be a real new thing in the season: Christina has just found someone who can face her!
    What about love? Well, Tom knows that it's a difficult situation with Christina, because she's still linked to her husband. The last scene of this episode made us all gasp: you know, when you see a man in a woman's house, with her daughter out for the night, usually you know what's going to happen. And if that man is the charming Dr. Wakefield, it is soooooooooo stupid to say him: "No, I don't want to kiss you yet". But that's what Christina decides, because she's a bit excited and probably scared. But seeing that Tom is the perfect man, he gives time to Christina and tells her 4 lovely words: "When you're ready".