Hawthorne

No Excuses

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Jun 22, 2010 on TNT

• This first episode is really cool. We left our nurses last year and we find them all here, in a new hospital. The Richmond Trinity has closed and they are all obliged to move in a new hospital.

This first episode is really cool. We left our nurses last year and we find them all here, in a new hospital. The Richmond Trinity has closed and they are all obliged to move in a new hospital. Kelly has matured, she is a good nurse and she faces an older one who make a mistake with a baby. Ray has a strange relationship with Dr. Marshall, who seems to be nice just towards him. Bobby and Christina has to fight with the chief of nurses of the new hospital, who seems to be more interested in controlling the E.R. than in helping patients. This new fight could be a real new thing in the season: Christina has just found someone who can face her!
    What about love? Well, Tom knows that it's a difficult situation with Christina, because she's still linked to her husband. The last scene of this episode made us all gasp: you know, when you see a man in a woman's house, with her daughter out for the night, usually you know what's going to happen. And if that man is the charming Dr. Wakefield, it is soooooooooo stupid to say him: "No, I don't want to kiss you yet". But that's what Christina decides, because she's a bit excited and probably scared. But seeing that Tom is the perfect man, he gives time to Christina and tells her 4 lovely words: "When you're ready".