Hawthorne

TNT (ended 2011)

laurameyer

Hawthorne Fan Reviews (31)

• SERIOUSLY?!

1.5
    I was so Pleases to find this Tv series on Netflix, as an RN I was Sooo Excited to watch this show. Finally a Tv Series about Nurses to show what they really do and what they go through, and I noticed that there are only 3 seasons, it was sad and depressing because WE NEED MORE NURSING VOICE AND VALUE OUT IN THE MEDIA TO THE WHOLE WORLD. However, After I watched the first couple of episodes I realized why this show failed to proceed, am not an expert but SERIOUSLY there was a lot of noticeable mistakes, misinterpretations, and going way too fast with the occurring events; for example the relationship between Tom and Christina was so vague for the whole first season we can notice that there might be something going to happen between these two but it came up just once when Christina did the romantic dinner set in Tom's office for his other date and he said that he liked her in french, it was nice but kinda sudden to the viewers, and another example is Ray and Candy OMG he is soo irritating the way he act around her is totally the oposite of what Tom is doing so its like they either show it to much that it looks and feels ridiculous and unreal or totally hide it.

I dont know if anyone is going to read this, or if anyone will understand what am trying to say or agrees with me, but OMG I had to vent and express whats on my mind somewhere, because its so sad that this show is over, and I hope someone else will come up with a better version of the same idea. or they can have a 4th chance to continue this one. We will be more than happy to watch it and proud to tell ppl about it ;)