HBO Boxing

Saturday 9:30 PM on HBO Premiered Jan 22, 1973 Special

thefanof

HBO Boxing Fan Reviews (7)

• Juan Manuel Marquez vs Mike Alvarado Live

Watch Marquez vs Alvarado live stream

Date : Saturday, 17 May, 2014

Time : 10:15 PM

Marquez Vs Alvarado Live Stream,Marquez Vs Alvarado Live Stream,Marquez Vs Alvarado Live OnLine,Marquez Vs Alvarado Live OnLine,Marquez Vs Alvarado Watch OnLine,Marquez Vs Alvarado Watch OnLine,Marquez Vs Alvarado Live HBO bOxing.

• Mayweather Vs Maidana Live Stream

• In the dog house

Americans have an intrinsic sense of justice, and In April 2007,Michael Vick was implicated in an illegal interstate dog fighting ring. Vick paid his debt to society and on any given fall Sunday Vick is back between the chalk lines doing what he does best.Vick seems happy and American's seem happy.On 4/14/2012 Floyd Mayweather Jr. told a HBO interviewer that his training ring was called the "dog-house" because "like when you go to a dog-fight, where pitt-bulls... Ah I don't want to offend no PETA, but they eat chickens, cow, steak.. I wear mink, I have a mink coat." he went out of his way to offend PETA , and while I'm not PETA, his attempt to describe them as being animal eating hypocrites left me wondering about a guy who admits he likes to gamble and names the ring he trains in the "dog-house because it looks like the dog-fighting ring." . What possible good can Mayweather bring to the table when assuming those watching his 24/7 program relate to "you know when you go to a dog fight," I for one have never been to a dog fight, and see people who raise mans best friend to fight and die over a bet is crass and inhumane and apparently so does the US Congress, just ask Vick. Is it snobbish for me to want sports-personalities I admire to actively avoid activities which can put them in prison for years? What good can come from talk on national TV about a criminal venture were animals are raised and brought up through fights for the sole purpose of wagers on which animal will kill the other. What does this have to do with boxing ? During the Vick case it came to light that dogs who were wounded in these events were often shot as it was cheaper to raise another dog than fix the wounded one that had only done what it had been trained to do. Talk of going to dog-fights coming from a US athlete is over the top, beyond the pale, and it's fine if Mr. Mayweather doesn't give a hoot what those who have put that wealth into his bank think of him, but what is he doing for the sport, what is he doing to the image of the American athlete, and what is cavalier about illegal dog-fighting? Perhaps the 90 days Mayweather will spend in the Clark County Detention Center starting June 1 will impress on him that he can have all the money in the world but if he is incarcerated he and his money are parted, and now that he has one legal 8 count waiting, an association with the criminal industry of dog-fighting could bring down his first, and last KO.Obviously talent can provide money, but it obviously can't provide class.

• It has lived through ages.

Boxing is such a classic sport and one that has evolved through the ages! But even to this day, boxers haven't failed to entertain us. Some of the new crop are not as entertaining as those from before, but they're still good to watch nonetheless. Examples of these are Mayweather and Wright. Pacquiao and Diaz and Corrales and Judah are some of the more exciting fighters that are entertaining to watch.

Boxing though is a brutal sport, and sometimes we have to take into account the damage that the boxers sustain. We also have to feel sorry for them. I hope that there will be less casualties due to boxing.
  • boxing is great show it the best show it is so cool it so neat and you dont know who is gooing to win in the match

i am a kick boxing.. And that is so much i know how to upper cut and it iligga to to in a match. I like to watch it so much. I like to punch my puging bag with my puching gloves . It is so mush fun and some times my friends beat who is going to win the match. I do twe kwon do and it fun so much fun fun fun fun!
  • boxing is the best fighting show.

boxing is the best figting show I show .it is cool because I bet money on the boxer . they also figth good .They have one of the bestest fight I seen .they out like I workout . I like how they box, they are good figther .they lose wight fast so they can box each other .it is the best fight show ever .i want to be a boxer want i grow up .thats why i work out everyday .you get a lot of money if you win the fight .
  • Boxing its alsome

Whan i was 10 i whated to be a boxer to win champions all the times to become one of the best one on tv. But now i what to be a star to come out on tv. I wish it will come ture. i like watching boxing every friday. with my friends. i like to go meet stars at holleywood. I like watching the k.o. on boxing.