Headland Forums

Tuesday 7:30 PM on Seven NetworkBetween Seasons

doenst ne1 watch this?

farnaholic

[1]Jan 11, 2006
    • level: 7
    Doesnt ne one out there watch this show - its great, it is so different from all other soapie type shows that air in australia....
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

rleedham

[2]Jan 20, 2006
    • level: 25
    farnaholic wrote:
    Doesnt ne one out there watch this show - its great, it is so different from all other soapie type shows that air in australia....

I don't, its absolute crap that will soon be axed.

princesspri11

[3]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 1
    hey, i'd just like to say i love Headland... i love all the couples and i wish that Heath and Elly will get back together becuase Freya is just mean and a goldigger... also i love mel and andy they're the best but what Mel did last time with ditching Andy was mean... i hope they get together in the 2nd season... btw when does the 2nd season start?? i think the story lines are great!

Adam_Brody_Luva

[4]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 9
    princesspri11 wrote:
    hey, i'd just like to say i love Headland... i love all the couples and i wish that Heath and Elly will get back together becuase Freya is just mean and a goldigger... also i love mel and andy they're the best but what Mel did last time with ditching Andy was mean... i hope they get together in the 2nd season... btw when does the 2nd season start?? i think the story lines are great!

I agree i really want Heath and Elly to get together again, i hate Freya i cant believe she slept with Heath's dad when she was only 15, what a Sl*t!

There are stilla at least 20 more episodes of Season 1 to go and the cast havent even started filming Season 2 yet from what i've heard!

rleedham

[5]Jan 21, 2006
    • level: 25
    And it is soon to get axed from what I have been hearing so don't expect to see season 2 anytime soon and certainly not during prime time.

farnaholic

[6]Jan 24, 2006
    • level: 7
    wow.... i'm not the only one who watches it and wants Elly & Heath together... they rok together, and should be together.

I love sasha... i think she will get to the bottom of the whole freya thingo.

the second season - dont think it will happen either..

Grace & Palermo.... are so sweet together...

pjhasham

[7]Jan 10, 2007
    • level: 17
    Actually they did start filming the second season, but they won't finish it. I wish Seven would finish showing the season, and that Channel 10 would pick it up, like they did with Neighbours. They should have finished it during the Summer, the non-ratings period that they started it in.

Personally, I don't think Freya was that bad, I think she really did love Heath. I think I remember her telling Greg, just after we found out that he was Chloe's father, and I can't think why she'd lie to him if she was going to blackmail him. (Does that make sense?)