Headland

Tuesday 7:30 PM on Seven Network Premiered Nov 15, 2005 Between Seasons

Headland Fan Reviews (14)

6.2
  • A show like this has potential. oh, sorry i thought we were talking about another show that actually HAS POTENTIAL. read my headland review.

0.0
    CRAPLAND : THE REVIEW

firstly, i would give this a minus rating if it were possible, because it is a large backward step.
    ok,..
    HEADLAND is a very crap crap show. Even in the previews i thought it 'looks like home and away 2.' then when i saw the actual show, the camerawork is crap, the acting is crap, even though there are a couple of decent people in there, and the relationship between the long haired guy and the hot chick made me want to throw up.

After seven's money shots with LOST and DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES, they have gone backwards in leaps and bounds. All it says for australian television is that we dont very many directors and producers that can actually make a good show at all, let alone actors that are good enough to make a bad script look good, instead of only being good when their scripts are pure handouts to make them look good.

If you're not too busy throwing up when this show is on, try and get to the remote and change the channel.