ITV (ended 2010)

Heartbeat on DVD?

timtcroke

[21]Jul 20, 2010
    • level: 1
    Heartbeat: Series 1 (3 Discs)
    | Due for release on 02/09/2010
    uk
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

railman1

[22]Aug 7, 2010

timtcroke,

please keep me informed on this release, can't wait to get my hands on a copy.

AnneHorne

[23]Apr 3, 2011
    I agree with every one else i want Heartbeat on DVD i am in Australia and i love itif any body finds out anything at all please post it

AnneHorne

[24]Apr 3, 2011
    could you tell me where in the uk i can buy the heartbeat series on dvd

RIPPER707

[25]Sep 28, 2011

Heartbeat series 1to 7 is available from Amazon UK on region-2 PAL format which will play perfectly well on most DVD player/recorders in Australia because most DVD machine retailers de-activate the region coding before they sell the machines. I have purchased Heartbeat 1-7, complete Lovejoy, Van Der Valk, Bergerac and various other region-2 discs from Amazon and they all play perfectly on my 4 x SONY and 2 x Panasonic machines so don't worry about region coding in Australia; even US NTSC DVD's will play as long as your TV is NTSC-PAL compatable.

JamieChisholm

[26]Jul 23, 2012

i have watched heartbeat since i was 3 years old i never missed 1 ep and a series my dad record it for me so i can watch it over aging then when i came about 10 years old i started to do it my self i have still got all the vhs tapes and some heartbeat eps that have been record on to blank dvds when i got a dvd record one christmas but is not on a sunday night it i have been up set i was only proggame i ever watch on the i never watched cartoons when i was wee i just watched all the heartbeat that my dad had record for me then i done it my self but then it stop that sunday night but i still record it on itv3 for back up copys just in case but since heartbeat has now been out on main dvds this has made my life even happy i have series 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 so far intill next month then series 11 is comming out then 12 is comming out in october then 13 is comming out in novmber but i hope they bring out series 14,15,16,17,18 on main dvd i have always wanted this and i hope the bring out the special christmas album that they had in series 15 with the actors talking about all christmas eps that they have done over the years and i hope they bring out farewell that they had in series 17 for pc beallmy after he got shot. so i hope all this comes

JamieChisholm

[27]Jul 23, 2012

sorry i was meant to say is well heartbeat started when i was 3 years old friday 10th april 1992 every since then i have watched heartbeat and never missed 1 ep when it has came on and still don,t miss it on itv3 on monday-friday mornings afternoons and evenings and the 2 eps that you get on a sunday morning so please bring out all 18 series of heartbeat and all special features that have still to come

yeahbigapple

[28]Dec 6, 2013
    In case anyone hasn't found the DVDs you can get up to series 17 in the UK now. At the moment you can get the first seven series for £50 from networkonair.com good if you love Nick Berry as much as me!