Heartbeat Forums

ITV (ended 2010)

heartbeat vidoes

14apache

[1]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 1
    hello there im new to this forum an im down under yes you guessed it australia an im just wanting to ask all you haertbeat fans an espescially the lucky ones as you may have guessed we dont get many screenings of this great show back home if at all an when we do its just bits an usually not a whole sesaon so its hard to follow if you get what i mean since learning its now up to its 16s season my god how much we must have missed anyway not to get to side tracked does anybody know is it at all possiable to view it down under via the net in anyway or via sattalite tv or where i can  buy it on video as i have all 3 seasons series 1 2 3 on video an i would greatly like to get the complete series 4 5 6 an so on what ever may be available new or second hand even if someone has been recording the series on dvd via their computer if they are able to sell me copies an send them to me anyway i think you get the genral idea any help would be appreciated please reply or pm me or contact me via my email if you like c3@astron.net.au thankyou very much phil cracker
    Edited on 10/05/2006 4:35am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

lexkatz

[2]Oct 16, 2006
    • level: 11

I feel your pain. I'm from down under too. What's with Seven suddenly cancelling it?

I hate Channel 7!

14apache

[3]Oct 30, 2006
    out of all the heartbeat fans around the world strange that no one can point me in the right direction or offer any help or advice ?

14apache

[4]Nov 26, 2006
    as i stated earlyer am i the only true fan out here what no body can help me or point me in the right direction i just find it hard to beleive no body is watching the show or taping it correct me if im wrong this is a heartbeat forum isint it ??

14apache

[5]Feb 11, 2007
    hello people come on now it has been some 9months since i first started this post an yet no offers of help let alone a reply an isint this meant to be the HEARTBEAT forum so far one could be forgiven to question it please cant anyboby help me out there dig deep people atleast someone try thankyou

habsr1

[6]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 2
    I think you may need to send an email to ITV about how you can get Heartbeat videos. As far as I know there aren't a lot of videos out there other than maybe the first few seasons. I did email them about whether or not the show would be put on DVD but the reply I got was that there were no plans for that. I am not sure why your station cancelled the show. I think you need send an email or letter to the station to reconsider so perhaps if enough of you do that they may bring it back. Here in Canada we are almost to the end of Series 16 while in the U.K., they are through with Series 17. Why don't you ask your questions on this site www.the.addicted.net/forums/ then click on Heartbeat. You may have to sign up as a member to post. You can get Heartbeat merchandise at www.amazon.co.uk just search the word Heartbeat...I think there is a series 5 VHS there. Happy heartbeat hunting.

habsr1

[7]Feb 25, 2007
    • level: 2
    Correction, we in Canada are near the end of Series 15 while in the U.K. they I guess have finished Series 16

Eric-in-NZ

[8]Mar 15, 2007
    Um how come I missed your thread when I posted mine? maybe it was because you asked for VHS video and I wanted DVD.
    I think we need to send a Email to ITV and ask them, not too often. I would like to get the lot on DVD (eventually as they come out)

Eric-in-NZ

[9]Mar 21, 2007
    Go to Amazon UK
    Do a seach for "Video" & "heartbeat"

on the Heartbeat VHS sales

were it  says "Customer Reviews

Be the first person to review this item."

click it and say something like "I wish Heartbeat would come out in DVD format."

14apache

[10]Apr 8, 2007
    thank god at last there is someone else that likes heartbeat not much to say as far as this so called heartbeat forum goes what a top site you have put me on to once again thanks very very much

ericcatona2

[11]Jul 17, 2007

You could also try the Soaps R Us store.

Its address is http://www.alkenmrs.com/soapsrus/heartbeat/index.html

DavidStockwell

[12]Sep 18, 2009
    I'm a true heartbeat and the royal fan. Sadly I can confirm that filming has stopped due to budget cutbacks at the TV station so no new episodes are likely in the near future. Also there's no plans to release episodes on DVD as I have asked this question many times. Contact me via email if you need any more information about series 4 to Series 18.

ladym18k

[13]Dec 5, 2009
    @DavidStockwell
    You say due to cut backs that there are likely no new episodes.
    You should clarify yourself. Heartbeat still exists, you obviously mean some station does not have money to buy the rights to air it. But air you should be clarifying what you are saying.