Heartbeat

Sweet Sorrow

Aired Sunday 8:00 PM Sep 12, 2010 on ITV

• The Grim Reaper

I enjoyed the touch of humour with the axe man walking past the garage in part 4. Well, I am assuming the humour was intended as what else was he up to?

In my view, Oscar is a goner. Think of the Nillson song at the end. "I can't live if living is without you". Heartbeat is finished so Oscar has lost his 'raison d'etre' so what would be the point of his survival? I would like to think that he is still alive however, so that he can enjoy his retirement as he has been a very busy man over the past 18 or so years!!
  • this episode was excellent a true heartbeat episode if there was any.

this is a true episode of heartbeat for the final but i rated it 9 as it has left Oscar in the balance of life and death. i do think that they needed to decide weather to kill him off now or if they ever decided to bring it back think that maybe it wouldnt work as people do forget and move on from shows to say that they were backlogged and then they axed it was a bit poor on the television company. i must say that they should finish with a tele movie to tie up the ends and move on. but once again it was well worth watching.