Heartbreak High

ABC1 (ended 1999)

Heartbreak High Fan Reviews (4)

7.9
  • Heartbreak high rules

Toen ik op mijn middelbare school zat ging k altijd speciaal snel naar huis om Heartbreak high te kijken. Ik was vooral gek op Dennis en Drazic. Ik raad het iedereen aan om dit in ieder geval één keertje te zien!! Het gaat over een high school en daar gebeurt natuurlijk van alles en dit is lekker realistich...het is niet altijd gezellig op school, dus ook niet op heartbreak high, en dat sprak mij altijd heel erg aan. Van het spijbelen tot het vechten aan toe. Maar er zijn natuurlijk ook veel leuke dingen zoals de eeuwige romance tussen Drazic en Anita...ik was altijd jaloers op haar :)!!

Veel kijkplezier!!
  • AMAZING!!!!!!! this show is unreal i still have episodes i recorded from tv on vhs

They should definately put this show onto dvd, it is one of those shows that everyone muisses and the characters were amazing i loved drazic he was so cool an all round good guy, all these teen shows should be re ran on their own channel it could be like teen 90's channel lol they could have all the great shows of the 90's back on tv and it would be awesome :D I miss shows like this so much, most of the shows i watched never made it onto dvd either and i think its such a shame becasue then the legen that was these shows just fades away into our memories..... BRING IT BACK!!!!
  • I've watched the 5th and 6th season of heartbreak high in 1999 and 2000. This show is one of my oldtime favourites. Mainly because of the realistic stories. It delt with teenage problems such as love, akwardness, fitting in, mental problems.

I've watched the 5th and 6th season of heartbreak high in 1999 and 2000. This show is one of my oldtime favourites. Mainly because of the realistic stories. It delt with teenage problems such as love, akwardness, fitting in, mental problems. The cast grew on you because they we're going through what you we're going through at the time ( although I was younger 14/15 )I also liked the nineties vibe of the show. You could tell because there weren't much cell phones and other hardware. Computers we're for geeks.
    Times changed. I'd never watched much australian shows but this one was a surprise for me.
  • Hearbreak High was and still is the best High School Drama to be made .

Heartbreak High is probably the best school tv drama ever made there hasnt been a show thats came close to the passion , great acting, exitement, drama that this show has created during its 5 year run from 1994-1999. The main lead characters who made the show the success that it was were Jodie Cooper, Peter Rivers, Nick Poulos, Rose Malouf , Bill Southgate , Anita Sceppers, Ryan Sceppers, Drazic ( Bougdon) , Sarah Livingstone, Lee Delaine, Kurt Petersen, and 100s of other great characters and it was such a shame when in december 1998 with ratings falling that tv networks pulled it from their schedules and the end of heartbreak high was announced. The show was filmed at 2 different schools for the early years at Heartley High then the students moved to Heartly Heights High. The last show ended with the announced wedding of Drazic and Anita the shows most popular couple and was a great ending to a superb series .