Heartland

Sunday 7:00 PM on CBC Premiered Oct 14, 2007 In Season

kiri1182

Heartland Fan Reviews (52)

• In a World FULL of Shameless TV - A Terrific Wholesome Family Show

I love Heartland as it is one of the only shows still out there that you can sit with your family and watch without embarrassment. It feels like the modern day Little House on the Prairie. Please continue the show!
  • I miss Dutch Subtitels!!!

It is a shame that Heartland is in the Netherlands still at season 3. After season 3 there are no Dutch subtitels anymore. I like the serie a lot. So i look to it now with eng subtitels. I am now starting season 6 and seven to watch. But i hope there is comming soon a Dutch television sender who send out the serie with dutch subtitels. The serie is so good it deserve it to send out in more countrys on tv.
  • I miss heartland

Heartland is my favorite show. I've read all the books and watched every single episode. After Amy left I just wanted to see the next season and watch Ty and Amy be reunited. It's a mistake to cancel the show because this show teaches great life lessons in every episode and leaves you feeling great afterwards. I get shivers every time the theme song comes on. This show just makes people feel great and the show has a great meaning. Your making a mistake if you cancel Heartland.
  • Canceling Heartland Is A Bad Idea

Heartland is a heartfelt drama about finding love in helping people or animals. Horses have become a big part of my life due to this show. I owe the producers a hobby. This show does not deserve to be canceled. It is a great show with an amazing plot and catching characters. This show helps influence people to do their best all the time and never give up on something. DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW. It is a good influence to kids and adults.
  • keep heartland going !! xx

i loved horses before i watched heartland but after watching it i so the real beuty in horses and know alot about them such as t-touch it works so good on other horses .the first time i watched heartland i was soon catch in to watching the rest of the seasons as it was that good ive watch all the seasons 1-6 on netflix and have tried to watch the rest over youtube but after hearing the news about heartland being canceld i was very heartbroken and disoppointed in tv all togher this show meant somthing to me alot i love the idea of ty and amy being togher i think they should get marrid and have kids and i think mallory is a great acto r but gets alot of hate which i dislike alot :( the scene with georgie and peter is a strong one it shows that even when you have gone through something as much as georgie did there is allways some1 there to be your friend and to love the releationship between georgie and katy is nice she is so cute . but tim can be a bit annoying at times tho but he is kind loivng father doing the best for his kids i mean a horse for a birthday present id die for one of those , the arguments between kalub and ty are best it shows how much they both love amy and how far they would go. im 14 and would this show (heartland to carry on i would miss it :( to much i spend most of my time watching it over and over again) i do think that this show teeches something in real life its almost real i carnt stress how much i want it back. i love everything about and all the characters so i would like to stop all the haters to stop hateing esp on marllory she does nothing wrong so stop !! i have very strong views about thing and when i do i dont stop untill i get it so i wont stop untill i get my point across about heartland who's with me ?!!
  • Don't Cancel This Show

I loved the show Heartland and I cannot believe that they are going to cancel it. I am very disappoint in television anymore because it seems if you find a show that is a good family show they want to cancel it and put some stupid disgusting show on in it's place. I now know why I don't watch that much television. Please bring HEARTLAND back. I hope you are going to let this show return in the fall of 2014 because it is such a great show to watch
  • Send Mallory Back to Nashville

Mallory is the most obnoxious person on TV.... I thought when she came back she was going to be less grating, but I was wrong. Just watched the episode where the dog falls in the well.... my blood pressure went up every time Mallory was on camera.
  • AWESOME SHOW...

HUSBAND, DAUGHTER AND I WATCH TOGETHER EVERY FAMILY DRAMA FOR ALL AGES. MY DAUGHTER WAS DEALING WITH TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND HAS SEEN MANY EPISODES OF YOUNG AMY AND MALLORY TAKING CARE OF THE HORSES AND STRUGGLING WITH PEOPLE SKILL AND IS NOW ALSO APPLYING HER NEW SKILLS CONNECTIONS BETWEEN DIFFERENT BOOKS OR CHARACTER TRAITS WITH LESS AND LESS GLAD I FOUND THIS AMAZING AND TALENTED CREW. DONT CHANGE A THING...
  • What a show!

Thank you for a show that is down to earth and real. I love watching it and cannot wait to see the next one.
  • S07E12 - This was another really good episode.

7x12 has moved up in the rankings all the way to third favorite. It was great to see Amy completed her recovery, I believe for the most part. She fought through the fear when push came to shove. TAMY was still strong and together, with a few nice tender moments. I really like the Georgie & Olivia scenes they were great, I'm really liking Alisha's work. Jack & Peter were good as well. It's really cool how they are showing a good Father / Daughter relationship developing. Georgie's character really needed that. It was cool to see Peter give up the attic for his older daughter to have a special safe place to grow up in. TAMY/Scott defeated the bad guys without major issues and Ty kept his cool while doing so. really throughout the entire episode Ty displayed the right amount of maturity for his current represented age. The scenery was super throughout the whole show. I really liked the ending it was great and showed a special moment for TAMY that signified good things to come in the future. The closing song was great, really liked it. But mostly, NO TIM again this week. Sweet. Whatcha think guys.

A Texan Wishing He Lived In Alberta.....
  • Amber and Graham

hi i love your storie it is the best in the whole world and i have only been watching for 1 week and i am already on season 7 so yea i kinda watch it all the time so i hpo you get this message, keep in touch

Luca xxoxooxox

im 12

• Tim has got to go

Tim is so annoying. Please make him go away. He says and does such stupid things, over and over again. We literally cannot stand to watch any scene that he's in. He is definitely the weakest link of the characters. It's time for Tim to fade off into the sunset.
  • Amy and Ty

Amy and Ty are awesome together but their growing into fine young adults, they need to add more life experience for them to become a stronger couple on the show. they still have a special bond that know one should be able to break I hope to see them get married and have children. love the show cant wait for next episode and many more seasons to come ive see all season up to season 7 episode 8
  • Pet peeve

I really enjoy the show, been hooked ever since i found seasons 1 - 6 on netflix. But something has always bothered me about how Amy always goes on about Spartan and Pegasus were/are her connection to her mother. Fact of the matter is Ty is as well. Marion(Amy's mother) is the person who hired Ty and initially was his sponsor for his parole. Jack took over as sponsor cause Marion told him she had a good feeling bout him. It annoys me that's always overlooked.

Ok done venting. lol. But Heartland is a great show.

Oh ya, I aswell have noticed the dynamic between Ty and Amy has cooled somewhat ,might be the fact Amber Marshall is a newlywed and therefore it has changed on screen dynamics. But who's to say its not part of the storyline. As we all know Ty and Amy have had many a bump along the way. Maybe they building for another.
  • frustrated

I just finished season 4 on Hulu Plus and found out there are 3 MORE seasons! And cant find them anywhere to watch! Where can I watch them?
  • best family show on tv today

best show on tv today, its everything a good tv show should be , great family show, safe , no bad words , excellent program
  • amazing!!!!!

i love this is nothing better. cant wait for season 7!
  • One of the best shows I ever saw!

Just finished watching all 6 seasons. Love the show. Can't wait for season 7 to start. Anyone know when that will be?
  • Its amazing

Omg. Heartland has to be one of my favorite series of all! Its such a great show. I've been watching it on netflix... and it stopped at season 5! i got my parennts and my bestfriend hooked on this show! but my mom ordered the christmas movie and season 6. Its so addicting. :)
  • wonderful

my granddaughter got me hooked on this love it
  • love it love it love it

This is an amazing show... I started watching this show on Netflix and haven't been able to have seen ever episode a few times over and can't wait till season 7 an ty are perfect for each other and i love the way Georgie and Grampa have a special bond. love it love it love it on season 7
  • love it

omg i cant stop watching it i will watch it over and over again so far i already watched it all 8 time and i cant get enough of it i love it so much and i think that amy and ty are so cute and i was sad when they broke up !! never stop making them there sooooooo soooooo good!!!!!

• Best tv show ever

the first time i watched it i fell in love with the show cause i love horses. and i couldn't stop watching every show. please don't stop showing heartland!! I Love the Heartland show!!! :) <3
  • Best Show Ever

My favorite was Season 1 Episode 1 Coming Home and it is the saddest episode you will see. There are a few other great and sad ones before my next favorite Season 2 Episode Full Circle. I cannot give enough praise to this show. It reminds me a lot of McLeod's Daughters which is one of my favorite shows.
  • an awesome show ever

i started to watch this on netflix thought it was a movie and found out differently and i continued to watch season 1,2,3 and netflix didnt have any more seasons so i went to other sources and i couldnt stop watching heartland its addicting show and i love it please continue to season 7 cause its and awesome show to watch
  • Best series I have EVER watched

If this ends, my husband and I will have very little that we like to watch . Good story lines, no sex scenes, no bad language (well, almost none), no violence. We absolutely love it!
  • Don't Understand?

I really enjoyed this show also! Why did the CW stop airing it? We need more shows like this. Just good family entertainment! I'm done with seeing the old rerun shows. This is just So Wrong!!! Let's get people together and get on CW about it huh? Just maybe we can get them to bring Heartland back to our viewing slot.
  • Why did?

Why did they take Heartland off of CW on Sunday nights at 6 pm? That is a favorite show of ours & we are confused why they took it off the channel. Please bring it back!

Sincerely, Marilyn L. Wagner
  • season6

i can't seem to watch episode 2 can anyone help
  • This is by far the best series I've ever watched!

My grand daughter and I are hooked...She's 9 and I'm OLDER.
< 1 2