Heartland

Sunday 7:00 PM on CBC Premiered Oct 14, 2007 In Season

Heartland Fan Reviews (86)

• Still waiting for it to update on Netflix on West Coast!! Love the show but how long must we wait?

Love the show,characters and storylines... hate the fact we must wait 3 plus seasons and counting to even come close to catching up. I have been waiting for months now for it to be updated on netflix and hulu! Saw seasons 1 through 5 several times over (waiting since last year 2014 and it's now 2015 ). Your already into season 8 and still haven't allowed netflix or hulu to upload the rest of the seasons prior to season 8. This is ridiculous way to treat fans of the show. I use to believe that absence made the heart grow fonder. However, there are a large audience waiting to see the new seasons on netflix and hulu and currently people not just myself are getting tired of waiting for it to come out. I have decieded to give it a little more time, but honestly if nothing happens soon i'm going to give up altogether. Longer I wait the less interested I am in waiting week after week to login in to netflix and or hulu to find nothing new has been added. Per netflix customer service they say they have to wait for Heartlands creators to give the word on when it can be added... How long must the fans keep waiting? Or should we just realize we who watch netflix and hulu just aren't important to you people???? rating this low because of the waiting period for it to show on the west coast /east coast!
  • Dislikes and likes of some of the charcters in Heartland

I mainly like Heartland for it's fantastic nature scenes - the horses (especially the wild horses) and the way how Amy handles them - I also like the various riding scenes starring Amy - I however dislike some of the Heartland household characters and the inconsistency of the scripts

First of all I want to criticize the Amy character - What kind of "work" does she really do? - It seems like she always has time to attend tournaments - take on unexpected problem horses which always get her undivided attention and run or ride around all over the place sometimes even for days - Isn't she supposed to work after a schedule? - She was also employed by a prince who payed her good money to take care of some of his horses and who took her to Europe as a (presumably well payed) member of his team and yet she seems as poor as when she started - To poor to even buy a truck or car of her own

I also want to criticize Amy's relation with Ty - The writers of the show have made Amy a hero with horses but a girl with no mind of her own as soon as Ty is concerned - It seems like she in 8 years has not matured and still is in her puppy love stage - He has insulted her - cheated on her - let her down a number of times - he never seems able to communicate with her when it matters and still she let him walk all over her - It also seems like Jack and Tim can accept any of Ty's actions which make Amy miserable - How stupid is that after Jack's protective attitude for Amy in Season 1? - Ty is a mockery of a "bad boy" who's turned good - Write Ty out of the show asap - He's some boring and highly unrealistic character - Surely y'all can display Amy as the strong - intelligent and independent woman she is supposed to be and not the caricature of a woman desperately in love?

Then there is Jack who's supposed to be the strong but silent man - The rock and foundation for his grand daughters - Yet he's to much of a coward to invite his beloved family to his wedding and on top of that to tell them that he had married Lisa thereby making a fool of her - He has a phobia about leaving Heartland for even some nights (and be with Lisa in her place) or travel to France - Where do the writers of the script get their idiotic ideas from - Is Jack really a man in love or is he a man with severe mental problems? - I also wonder why Jack can keep up with Tim and accepts his stupid actions which hurt his grand daughters now after he first was so firm to keep Tim away from them

Lou the highly educated woman with a previous top job in NY suddenly has control obsessions when she lives @ Heartland and seems nothing better to do but to be a housewife - making breakfast and cooking dinner for the family - What a waste of that character - Her cabin and diner project seem to have stalled and she seems unable to take care of Heartland's economy - The ranch looks as poor if not even poorer than when the show started - No progress has been made during 8 seasons - The question about who owns Heartland is a blur - Is it Jack - Lou - Amy? - Who makes the money which pays Heartland's bills? - After 8 years it's still the same old house and stables in spite of the growth of the family (Lou married + 2 kiddos - Jack & Lisa married) - Surely at least Lou and her family wanna have some privacy? - Space enough to build extensions of the house (or some new houses) and stables if the writers insist that the characters all should live close to each other @ Heartland - Since Jack is unable to move to Lisa's place for a number of weird reasons and since Lisa is a wealthy woman - why can't they build a new house close to the old one so they have some privacy? - What a weak character they've made Jack!!! - We are also in the dark what happened to Lou's "plan" which she presented to the bank in Season 1 - Was Heartland able to pay it's debts during these 8 years? - Does Lou's cabin project or diner make any profit? - Does her hubby make any money and what happened with their plans of a house of their own? - Is Peter only "working and away for weeks" so the writers are able to make him disappear during a number of episodes or is their intention to present Lou as a weak and hysterical woman unable to cope without Peter?

Tim is a person who always frecks up and always is forgiven - He puts his nose in affairs where it doesn't belong and hurting his daughters along the way - He always has fantastic plans to make a buck but they always fail and between the fuck ups he always find the time to hit on women - What he does for a living is unclear - one time he owns a ranch - then he's in the tournament business - owns a riding horse and whatnot - How long can Amy and Lou put up with this clown?

Mallory was a cute and intelligent kid with insights but the script writers changed her into a stupid teen who's main interest was which boy or man she would choose

Georgie was a fresh character when she entered the show - but we already see the signs - From being a tough run away from various foster parents she too has become a teen with no brain - easy to manipulate in doing stupid things or to accept fairy tales without any questions

It shows that Heartland has been created (and directed) by way to many people who never made the effort to keep track about what had happened in previous episodes - Therefor the show (and especially the characters) lacks consistency - The episodes are written according the same recipe - Mix horses/horse riding with some Amy "magic" - add a number of couples with love problems who break up and make up for what ever stupid reason - spice it with some morons who do stupid things - some drama like severe accidents or heart attacks and voila - another episode is born - I really wish that the writers of the show could write consistent episodes which make sense and well defined personalities for at least the main characters - It looks like the writers of the show think that all the viewers of the show are an uncritical bunch of teens who are willing to swallow what ever crap and accept whatever inconsistencies - They really show a lack of respect for the fans of Heartland - The show has to many cheap man/women cliches and/or caricatures
  • Prince Ahmed

Dearest Heartland Writer,

I just recently started watching Heartland thru a friend's recommendation & being an equestrian myself, i fell in love with the show & in fact, i applied some of the things i watched from Heartland with my riding & surprisingly i've never been more connected to my horse. I got so addicted that I watched season 1 to 8 in a short period of time.

The show would have been perfect but when you introduced Prince Ahmed's character and have Amy & Ty driving him away like a stray dog, you ruined the fantasy. Yes, every girl loves to have an honest to goodness faithful Ty but my dearest writer, you forgot that some girls dreams of a prince in a white horse & who will sweep them off their feet to a castle far away & give her the world. Also, based on Prince Ahmed's character he is representing a middle eastern prince & a continent that is in the process of changing a woman's role in the middle eastern society & you are representing Prince Ahmed's character as a male chauvinist pig which is an insult to the middle eastern culture.

My dearest Heartland writer, i wish you just did not introduce Prince Ahmed's character in the show & be treated like a stray dog just to make Amy & Ty's love look unbreakable that no money or power in the world can separate them & you're bringing Prince Ahmed's character back to be what??? to test Amy & Ty's marriage? why don't you pick a character who is in the same level as Ty & not a middle eastern prince who is totally misrepresented & shamed.

Thank you for your time.
  • The lowdown of the characters

(based on seeing up thru S9, E8). The show - Why were the first two seasons all about whining that they did not have enough time to do chores, and then after that it was no big deal even though at times they had fewer people to do them? What's the financial situation through the years? Does anyone there remember that Ty's dad stole thousands of dollars of Lou's money? What happened to Amy's dog? Does Tim need a gun put to his head to stop being a jerk? All these questions and more on the nearly G-rated show called Heartland....

Scott - The most decent and stable of the recurring characters. His only fault was the writers didn't want him and Lou together, so they made the man who pined away for Lou for so many years decide that because they had a hard time getting together one special day to "make out" that he just gave up completely. Wow that's weak writing. And the funniest part is that he's the one that day that had an emergency and then when that got called off a while later he got mad at her for making her own plans for the day.

Peter - This is the most normal person on the show, which is why the writers had to remove him because they can only have extreme characters. His only fault is that he didn't want to leave his good job in Vancouver, so it destroyed an entire marriage. The writers never gave another reason than that. All it would take is a decent job within driving distance and bam, Peter's permanent and they would have to get their own house.... so naturally it didn't happen. At least he doesn't have to put up with that hot mess Lou anymore who wouldn't dare live more than a few miles from the ranch. And am I the only one who would have liked to see Peter just once take a baseball bat and smash Tim in the head?

Jack - He was pretty much a perfect character in the beginning, but later he gets to be stubborn with certain things like being in Paris or giving up his junker trucks. I guess it's to be expected from the oldest on the show that he'd be set in his ways. But all-in-all a great guy.

Ty - He is like Jack in a way as to being wise (some of the time). He is supposed to be the semi-bad boy turned hero. In the early seasons his biggest problem was getting hot-headed way too easily over things he doesn't have a right to. Part of this is to show that Ty cares a lot about animals, which leads to him being a vet. When it comes to Amy, he did a couple of major league mistakes like going to be with his dad and simply not picking up the phone to tell her "hey my dad is a jerk off but I think I need to stay longer to help him". Or how about that bike trip he takes and then arrives back with a hot girl.... no matter how innocent that was, you don't bring a hot friend back with you when your girlfriend is not sure why you left in the first place.

Mallory - Well they had to get rid of Mallory to make room for Georgie, but it's probably a good thing because Mallory wasn't getting any better the older she got. Her strongest point was that she was the only one on the show who instantly understood what was going on via someone's emotions or body language. She did have a bad habit of babbling, whining, and scheming to get her way. But all around we should all miss Mallory.

Amy - She really is the miracle girl. No matter what stunt she pulls or how hard she pushes a client, everything works out for Amy by the end of the episode. She's adorable and cute as a button, but just once I'd like to see a stunt backfire or at least not work out at the last minute of the show. And I really wonder about how much money she makes for the ranch vs. what's put into it. As for Amy and Ty, Amy was a big tease in the first season towards him. Ty's made some mistakes too, but Amy sure doesn't win girlfriend of the year. And that thing with the Prince and the video .... you'd think she went completely brain dead for those several seconds and forgot the last time another man kissed her. At least with the first guy it was sudden, but this time she had plenty of time to see it coming.

Georgie - I can see why this girl gets so much screen time. Season 6 was her first big season and probably her best in what it did for the show. But as a foster child those emotions are a mixed bag. This girl thinks that everything is either the most awesome thing in the world or the worst, there's no middle ground. And she doesn't seem to obey anything any adult tells her specifically not to do... not frickin once. Between that and always whining about everything, she's pretty lucky she hasn't gotten grounded for life.

Caleb - When they first introduced him, you just wanted him gone because he was such a jerk with the whole Ty/Amy thing. Then they did a complete 180 with him and he became this lovable dolt. He is either all in or all out emotionally (and unfortunately financially as well). I must say though that season 6 with the whole Caleb getting the hots for Lou thing was pretty intense as it almost seemed like he would throw her down on her desk and they'd have at it. But that would never happen anyway as Lou sees him more as that "dolt", which is totally understandable.

Lou - What can we say about this controlling/anal-retentive woman? She's hot and business smart no doubt, and she gave up a lot to take control of things at home and wants to take care of everyone. But she drives people a little too crazy. The writers definitely must have fun putting Lou into all sorts of wild situations which she pulls out from. And what's with Lou always saying bad stuff about people not realizing they've entered the room? You can probably sum up a lot about Lou when she got a case of nostalgia and bought a piece of old beat up property at auction for a 1/2 million bucks while Peter was on the phone practically screaming at her to stop. Lou receives the top honors for demanding things go her way. She definitely would be killer in an office setting.

Tim - If Tim and I were in the same room, I'd probably find the nearest sharp object and stab him to death. He's 95% useless/mean/scheming/pain-in-the-butt, and the other 5% he'll say something good to someone. Now we all know why Jack had kicked him to the curb and not let him near the property for so many years. As an actor however, it's pretty amazing Chris Potter is only two years younger than Shaun Johnston.... or maybe it's just weird that Shaun looks that old. Probably the latter.
  • Robot Child

I love the show and characters, except for Katie. She is three years old. She does not talk, walk, laugh or smile. She doesn't even reach for her parents when presented. She throws things, and cries "off screen" and someone runs to silence her. It is a pitiful depiction of a child. When she was presented with a pony there was no response, and when she "brushed" it, she was moved down the pony's back to move the brush. How sad. Either write her out of the script, or do something real with her. Please. The humanness of the other characters makes show a real human interest story.
  • Help to pepsicharlotte

To pepsicharlotte if you can see this website: http://watchseries. lt/serie/Heartland-2007 you just click on the episode you want to watch, and then follow one of the links on the second site (the one that opens when you click on a link) and there you go all the episode of the Heartland series and many other series for FREE! I live in Denmark and have no problem with the websites and it requires no email address or any kind of information :D Good luck to you PS remember to delete the space bar in the link between (. and It)
  • Ty is an annoying drama queen and Lou is too self centred

Both of them would not be tolerated in real life, but the show overall is refreshing family entertainment. Love Mallory, one of the best characters on the show.
  • love the show!

i love heartland but some of the characters just piss me off like Tim he is so arrogant and pushy, Malory is so annoying most of the time i was glad to see her go. i really like Amy and i feel like i could really relate to her, i cant wait to see Peter and Lou get a divorce i hate Peter. and make Lou and Scott a thing please they would be so cute together.
  • Heartland

How do I watch these episodes online? I signed up on this website because I thought that's what it is for!
  • I am sure this show has potential - it is just it seems like we have seen it all before!

I think the main problem with the storyline is that it is so obvious - there are no real surprises. That doesn't make it bad; some shows are just as good when they are easy to watch. The best thing is that it is a good family type show; at least you don't have to cover your ears for language content! I am interested in how it will develop; particularly in how the girls cope with the loss of their mother, the battle between their father and their grandfather that is obviously looming and of course the wonderful horses! I suspect it will all be worth it in the end - especially if Chris Potter is in it!
  • Love the show but...

@dwaynewayne71... I agree with almost all of what you wrote. I follow the heartland CBC Facebook page and it seems like everyone loves these characters like they are their personal friends and I get that to a point. But honestly doesn't anyone dislike any characters at all. Like in the beginning, Mallory annoyed me to no end but then I ended up liking her. As for Tim, i have never liked his character, he's an arrogant ass and he says mean things to everyone every episode all the time!! And his daughters are just like oh that's just dad but he's still the best, wtf!! And how about how Ty treats Amy like she's a baby sometimes- super annoying. Lou is so obnoxious with her obsessive need to control every little thing. I love the show but there are just some characters who have gotten or have always been irritating to me. That being said I love seeing the horses and the ranching lifestyle.
  • Wistful viewer

This is a wonderfully entertaining show for young and old (like this octogenarian). Hard to find shows covering that spectrum these days. I have managed to watch the first 8 seasons with the help of the up network, Netflix and the library. But now it appears that up tv will no longer air the program and season nine is in production. It is not a good way to pleasure loyal fans. One can only hope things will change and this is not a USA goodbye to Heartland.
  • More Heartland???

A great show for Adults and children alike. We got to "The Happy One" and it quit... are more shows available after this one?
  • I'm proud of being Canadian!!

I really do like this show! I watch season 1 to 3 in 4 days. I am so into it!! I've just ordered season 1 and 2 in dvd and I think I will watch the again as soon as I get them!!

This show is so refreshing, it's soft, no really big action that could not happen on a ranch.. Of course real life is not like that every day on a ranch but this is more real than fake ¨-¨ so it's refreshing!! If you like horses and a little drama you will love this show. This is exactly what it is about: horses, love, living in a ranch, ...

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!!
  • A dream come true

I love the Heartland family, I love Jack, he looks and acts like a man I once loved. I have to find out why he fell off his horse. I gotta see the wedding for Amy and Tye. Please don't disappoint your #1 fan. I love horses so much. I always dreamed that I would've had a father and a childhood growing up on a ranch like Heartland. Love love love
  • I am amazed at some of these so-called reviews (spoilers)

Overall it's a good show that could have been great. That said - the scenery, coupled with the core "family" of characters -- makes me love the show. Even the one character that I'm somewhat deconstructing here - I love. lol.. The actors are all just superb. Really - extremely talented cast. BTW - I think Mallory is hilarious, and the "scene-stealer" - especially the first few seasons. I love that kid - she's hilarious - so precocious and observant... so cute! I miss her in the last couple seasons, frankly. I really do love this cast. The writers? Well... they can be quite disappointing.. but - still love the show. Tim, another major source of comic-relief - such a jerk but also so often hilarious... Chris Potter is fantastic. On to my critique of the main protagonist - the queen of the double-standard, lol... Amy! :-) One blogger has mentioned what she calls "OOC", or out-of-character moments - where the writers seem to just ascribe seemingly schizophrenic affectations with many of the characters, doing and saying things that totally contradict their character's personalities over the entire series. I have to agree completely. Scott's break-up with Lou and subsequent behavior - from "I'll follow you to New York, and... yada yada", being so in love.. to just dumping her? Ridiculous. I understand the writers wanting to clear the way for Lou to meet Peter or someone else - makes total sense - but the way they did it was just unprofessional. Over the seasons it's become clear that the writers are not on the "same page" at all - and when they do get together, it really becomes apparent that they settled their differences by watering down everything.

The review by another fan - science something - was so very one-sided, imho, and betrayed a fundamental bias, a real identifying-with the Amy character to the exclusion of any level of reason or logic. To claim that Ty was the jerk... and NOT Amy... was so outer-limits... so deluded.. ... well, to quote them:

" He has insulted her - cheated on her - let her down a number of times - ... she let him walk all over her -... Jack and Tim can accept any of Ty's actions which make Amy miserable"

What!? Ty's bringing the Blair character back to Heartland was DEFINITELY stupid, that's undeniable - but - it was unintentional. Both Ty and Amy are NEW to relationships - with Amy being the far less mature and experienced (no debate) - it's funny how she sort of narrates her struggles to rationalize things like possessiveness and jealousy, and just what "trust" means, given her realizations of human nature regarding attraction and such. But - the way she just EXCUSES herself for the "Chase thing", while she continues to see the guy, repeatedly "forgiving" him, firing/re-hiring... putting it all in Ty's face...

let's be real - Ty got rid of Blair as fast as he could and never looked back. Meanwhile, Amy repeatedly (again) pretends, ... yes, PRETENDS.. that she doesn't see the obvious signs of guys who are very interested in her... THEN, (spoiler) in season 8?

The Prince dude? GIVE ME A BREAK. Look at that video of them in Europe... Her stance is leaning IN.. leaning IN to the guy... as he goes to kiss her she doesn't even FLINCH, let alone move away. This girl is bad news.

Now - the show does not intend to portray Amy as I'm describing. In fact - she is innocent, and - Ty _can_ trust her... that's true. The problem is just that, the way the scripts are written, and the way that Amber has been directed, and the shots done - they don't gel with this. It was a royal mistake to portray her the way they did - because they're TRYING to paint the picture that she is just confused, but really true - true to Ty and to herself - a girl who is not interested in anyone but her fiance. They just - they blew it. The girl they show to us - the one I describe here - can't be trusted - . I know she's supposed to be true.. unfortunately they showed us a completely different person... easily manipulated, slow to discourage the guy(s) that would wreck her future with Ty; of two minds when propositioned. I know that's not who she's "supposed" to be... that's the problem. The show makers screwed up. Bottom-line.

lol. She doesn't deserve TY. He's too good for her. The writers screwed this up. I've asked a few friends, both guys and girls, and there is total agreement. Ty would never be able to trust Amy again. It's much more than just the words - it's body language, it's eye-contact. Looking back, it's clear that Amy is "open" to nearly every good-looking guy that talks to her. It's not about being friendly or personable - but let's be honest - people give impressions, they give signals. "Encouragement" or ... discouragement. Amy is VERY encouraging - just watch - and if you can step aside from your Amy-super-fan persona for just a moment - you cannot deny it: Amy ENCOURAGES interested guys... to "give it a try".

This is obvious to anyone who understands people even a little bit. The big, beautiful, welcoming smile - the direct and prolonged eye-contact, followed by the slight "away glance" and then return to direct eye-to-eye - that is the signature good-girl flirtation that says "I'm attracted to you" to anyone with a brain.... There is no doubt that the director's instructed Amber to portray these various forms of unspoken communication - some quite overt - and Amber is an EXCELLENT actress. She _nails_ it. She nails the girl that you simply cannot trust. The girl that will reach in to your chest and yank out .... your heart.

Amy - when ya look a bit more deeply - is not innocent at all... her "clueless" viewpoint that viewpoint that allows her to justify going in to a dark movie theater with Chase, her best-friend's boyfriend... or to travel to Europe with a wealthy royal douch... I mean Prince... her SUPPOSED INNOCENCE... gives her license to get in to virtually ANY questionable, compromising situation.... and... she seems determined to take advantage of that license. RUN AWAY... Ty.... Run away man. Leave that kind of girl well behind.

Hey - it's the truth of it. Sad. But true.
  • Heartland has my heart

I absolutely love this show!
  • love it

Does anyone know when the new episodes are being put on netflix. Because they only have seasons 1 thru 3 on there. And I can't get them to let me watch them on here.
  • the best show ever

I actually just started watch this show this week on netflixs because my best friend told me about it so started from season 1 and just like two minutes ago I finish catching up. I've never seen a show so unbelievable good before I was glued the computer and tv. Even my two year son loved it "mommy horse show". This show makes me cry at least once an episode and im always on my the edge of my were times I would have to force myself to go to bed but trying to fight myself "just one more episode". I can say that i will be so sad when they end this series. Truthfully these writers are amazing always coming up with new thing. I can honestly say I haven't got bored of not one episode. Thank u for this fantastic series......
  • Heartland is amazing

They need to get the rest of Heartland on Netflix.
  • Great clean show

I was not sure about the show at first, and I finally started watching it and can not stop doing so. I am on season 6 on Netflix and can't wait to see the next 2 seasons on it soon. Please load them on there. This is one of the best shows I ever watched.
  • not able to see all the series

I live in Rome,GA USA and I have watched season 1 through season 4 not able to get any more seasons on Netflex is there anyway I can purchase DVD;s from #5 on I am 80 years old and I love the show Heartland I just love Ty and advise would appreciate a answer. thanking you in advance

• Modern Day "Little House on the Praire"

I absolutely LOVE your show! No cussing, no sex family oriented and entertaining! I just discovered this show and have watched thru season 4 two times, got season 5 in the mail and have finished it, now I just need to order the rest! I'm completely in love with it! I live in Upper Michigan, so I already feel like a Canadian. Wish I could come visit. It is simply breath of fresh air in an evil world! I rated it a 10 but couldn't get it corrected.
  • all round superb program

I saw this program on netflix and thought i saw the actress who plays amy in a dif program when i realised it wasnt i was hoocked one of the best programs ive ever seen and its a shame i cant find a channel that airs all seasons in order in the uk.
  • Episodes

Where can we get the full length episodes where we don't have to download anything!?
  • Fell in love with this show!!!

I started watching this on nexflix not to long of course now that I am hooked they have run out of anyone know how to watch season 4 and I can get caught up before I start on season 6. PLEASE HELP!!! It will drive me crazy until i can watch more heartland.. :)
  • heartland

i really enjoyed the show.I cant wait for the next episode

• Love the show!!!

My family and I love this show and the best part is that the whole family can watch it!
  • Best Show on TV

Amy on this show reminds me so much of myself! I love this show and can never get enough of it. I am actually up to Season 8 and just watched Amy and Ty get married. I have to say that was the best wedding ceremony I have ever seen on a TV show! I can't wait for them to start their new journey in life keep this show going.....

And he is the greatest Dad/Grandpa anyone could ever ask for!! I really hope in the next seasons that Caleb, Lou & Peter find happiness!
  • Smart as a Horse

I am a 71 yr old man who owns, Spotted Show Horses LLC. Our horses are Spotted Saddle Horses. In case y'all don't know they are the ones that, "Singlefoot" NATURALLY. (Look it up) Anyway, I have to tell y'all that what Amy is doing on the show is fantastic. She is actually "communicating" with the horse and letting the horse build up a trust for her. From experience I can tell you, that no matter how great and wonderful a trainer you THINK you are, if the horse doesn't develop a "TRUST" and respect for you, then no matter how much you try "ASKING" him to do something, he's not going to do it. Oh sure some people get their horses to do what they want by taking out the whip or like some "GENIUS" so called Quarter Horse "Trainers" by short tying the horses head up high if they don't do what they are trying to MAKE them do. I asked one prominent "trainer" here in Ohio why he did that and his answer was, "I'm teaching them a lesson. If they don't do what I tell them to do, then after a few times of this they'll think about it and learn". REALLY???? AMAZING!!!!! PROBABLY TREATS HIS WIFE AND KIDS THE SAME WAY.

Anyway, Amy keep up the great work. Acting and training the natural way. With LOVE and understanding.

Steve Low