Heartland

Sunday 7:00 PM on CBC Premiered Oct 14, 2007 Returning Fall 2015

kiri1182

Heartland Fan Reviews (59)

• Send Mallory Back to Nashville

Mallory is the most obnoxious person on TV.... I thought when she came back she was going to be less grating, but I was wrong. Just watched the episode where the dog falls in the well.... my blood pressure went up every time Mallory was on camera.
  • Dislikes and likes of some of the charcters in Heartland

I mainly like Heartland for it's fantastic nature scenes - the horses (especially the wild horses) and the way how Amy handles them - I also like the various riding scenes starring Amy - I however dislike some of the Heartland household characters and the inconsistency of the scripts

First of all I want to criticize the Amy character - What kind of "work" does she really do? - It seems like she always has time to attend tournaments - take on unexpected problem horses which always get her undivided attention and run or ride around all over the place sometimes even for days - Isn't she supposed to work after a schedule? - She was also employed by a prince who payed her good money to take care of some of his horses and who took her to Europe as a (presumably well payed) member of his team and yet she seems as poor as when she started - To poor to even buy a truck or car of her own

I also want to criticize Amy's relation with Ty - The writers of the show have made Amy a hero with horses but a girl with no mind of her own as soon as Ty is concerned - It seems like she in 8 years has not matured and still is in her puppy love stage - He has insulted her - cheated on her - let her down a number of times - he never seems able to communicate with her when it matters and still she let him walk all over her - It also seems like Jack and Tim can accept any of Ty's actions which make Amy miserable - How stupid is that after Jack's protective attitude for Amy in Season 1? - Ty is a mockery of a "bad boy" who's turned good - Write Ty out of the show asap - He's some boring and highly unrealistic character - Surely y'all can display Amy as the strong - intelligent and independent woman she is supposed to be and not the caricature of a woman desperately in love?

Then there is Jack who's supposed to be the strong but silent man - The rock and foundation for his grand daughters - Yet he's to much of a coward to invite his beloved family to his wedding and on top of that to tell them that he had married Lisa thereby making a fool of her - He has a phobia about leaving Heartland for even some nights (and be with Lisa in her place) or travel to France - Where do the writers of the script get their idiotic ideas from - Is Jack really a man in love or is he a man with severe mental problems? - I also wonder why Jack can keep up with Tim and accepts his stupid actions which hurt his grand daughters now after he first was so firm to keep Tim away from them

Lou the highly educated woman with a previous top job in NY suddenly has control obsessions when she lives @ Heartland and seems nothing better to do but to be a housewife - making breakfast and cooking dinner for the family - What a waste of that character - Her cabin and diner project seem to have stalled and she seems unable to take care of Heartland's economy - The ranch looks as poor if not even poorer than when the show started - No progress has been made during 8 seasons - The question about who owns Heartland is a blur - Is it Jack - Lou - Amy? - Who makes the money which pays Heartland's bills? - After 8 years it's still the same old house and stables in spite of the growth of the family (Lou married + 2 kiddos - Jack & Lisa married) - Surely at least Lou and her family wanna have some privacy? - Space enough to build extensions of the house (or some new houses) and stables if the writers insist that the characters all should live close to each other @ Heartland - Since Jack is unable to move to Lisa's place for a number of weird reasons and since Lisa is a wealthy woman - why can't they build a new house close to the old one so they have some privacy? - What a weak character they've made Jack!!! - We are also in the dark what happened to Lou's "plan" which she presented to the bank in Season 1 - Was Heartland able to pay it's debts during these 8 years? - Does Lou's cabin project or diner make any profit? - Does her hubby make any money and what happened with their plans of a house of their own? - Is Peter only "working and away for weeks" so the writers are able to make him disappear during a number of episodes or is their intention to present Lou as a weak and hysterical woman unable to cope without Peter?

Tim is a person who always frecks up and always is forgiven - He puts his nose in affairs where it doesn't belong and hurting his daughters along the way - He always has fantastic plans to make a buck but they always fail and between the fuck ups he always find the time to hit on women - What he does for a living is unclear - one time he owns a ranch - then he's in the tournament business - owns a riding horse and whatnot - How long can Amy and Lou put up with this clown?

Mallory was a cute and intelligent kid with insights but the script writers changed her into a stupid teen who's main interest was which boy or man she would choose

Georgie was a fresh character when she entered the show - but we already see the signs - From being a tough run away from various foster parents she too has become a teen with no brain - easy to manipulate in doing stupid things or to accept fairy tales without any questions

It shows that Heartland has been created (and directed) by way to many people who never made the effort to keep track about what had happened in previous episodes - Therefor the show (and especially the characters) lacks consistency - The episodes are written according the same recipe - Mix horses/horse riding with some Amy "magic" - add a number of couples with love problems who break up and make up for what ever stupid reason - spice it with some morons who do stupid things - some drama like severe accidents or heart attacks and voila - another episode is born - I really wish that the writers of the show could write consistent episodes which make sense and well defined personalities for at least the main characters - It looks like the writers of the show think that all the viewers of the show are an uncritical bunch of teens who are willing to swallow what ever crap and accept whatever inconsistencies - They really show a lack of respect for the fans of Heartland - The show has to many cheap man/women cliches and/or caricatures
  • Ty is an annoying drama queen and Lou is too self centred

Both of them would not be tolerated in real life, but the show overall is refreshing family entertainment. Love Mallory, one of the best characters on the show.
  • Help to pepsicharlotte

To pepsicharlotte if you can see this website: http://watchseries. lt/serie/Heartland-2007 you just click on the episode you want to watch, and then follow one of the links on the second site (the one that opens when you click on a link) and there you go all the episode of the Heartland series and many other series for FREE! I live in Denmark and have no problem with the websites and it requires no email address or any kind of information :D Good luck to you PS remember to delete the space bar in the link between (. and It)
  • Heartland

How do I watch these episodes online? I signed up on this website because I thought that's what it is for!
  • I am sure this show has potential - it is just it seems like we have seen it all before!

I think the main problem with the storyline is that it is so obvious - there are no real surprises. That doesn't make it bad; some shows are just as good when they are easy to watch. The best thing is that it is a good family type show; at least you don't have to cover your ears for language content! I am interested in how it will develop; particularly in how the girls cope with the loss of their mother, the battle between their father and their grandfather that is obviously looming and of course the wonderful horses! I suspect it will all be worth it in the end - especially if Chris Potter is in it!
  • the best show ever

I actually just started watch this show this week on netflixs because my best friend told me about it so started from season 1 and just like two minutes ago I finish catching up. I've never seen a show so unbelievable good before I was glued the computer and tv. Even my two year son loved it "mommy horse show". This show makes me cry at least once an episode and im always on my the edge of my were times I would have to force myself to go to bed but trying to fight myself "just one more episode". I can say that i will be so sad when they end this series. Truthfully these writers are amazing always coming up with new thing. I can honestly say I haven't got bored of not one episode. Thank u for this fantastic series......
  • Modern Day "Little House on the Praire"

I absolutely LOVE your show! No cussing, no sex family oriented and entertaining! I just discovered this show and have watched thru season 4 two times, got season 5 in the mail and have finished it, now I just need to order the rest! I'm completely in love with it! I live in Upper Michigan, so I already feel like a Canadian. Wish I could come visit. It is simply breath of fresh air in an evil world! I rated it a 10 but couldn't get it corrected.
  • heartland

i really enjoyed the show.I cant wait for the next episode

• where to find season 6 through 8

if you look on youtube you can find season 6 season 7 season 8 full episodes on all of them all the way up to season 8 episode 12 season 8 episode 13 comes out tonight sunday february the 15th in canada and will be on youtube by wednesday afternoon everyone should be able to watch it they said bye august or september the united states will be caught up with all the seasons and the episodes all the way up to what is showing brand new in canada and they will be playing heartland the new seasons and episodes on the up channel
  • can't see season 6 and up!

I absolutely love this show. I watched seasons 1 - 5 on Netflix but that's all they have. I'm really irked that I can't see the rest. What's up with that!?! I live in the states. How can I see the rest of the shows?
  • I miss Dutch Subtitels!!!

It is a shame that Heartland is in the Netherlands still at season 3. After season 3 there are no Dutch subtitels anymore. I like the serie a lot. So i look to it now with eng subtitels. I am now starting season 6 and seven to watch. But i hope there is comming soon a Dutch television sender who send out the serie with dutch subtitels. The serie is so good it deserve it to send out in more countrys on tv.
  • keep heartland going !! xx

i loved horses before i watched heartland but after watching it i so the real beuty in horses and know alot about them such as t-touch it works so good on other horses .the first time i watched heartland i was soon catch in to watching the rest of the seasons as it was that good ive watch all the seasons 1-6 on netflix and have tried to watch the rest over youtube but after hearing the news about heartland being canceld i was very heartbroken and disoppointed in tv all togher this show meant somthing to me alot i love the idea of ty and amy being togher i think they should get marrid and have kids and i think mallory is a great acto r but gets alot of hate which i dislike alot :( the scene with georgie and peter is a strong one it shows that even when you have gone through something as much as georgie did there is allways some1 there to be your friend and to love the releationship between georgie and katy is nice she is so cute . but tim can be a bit annoying at times tho but he is kind loivng father doing the best for his kids i mean a horse for a birthday present id die for one of those , the arguments between kalub and ty are best it shows how much they both love amy and how far they would go. im 14 and would this show (heartland to carry on i would miss it :( to much i spend most of my time watching it over and over again) i do think that this show teeches something in real life its almost real i carnt stress how much i want it back. i love everything about and all the characters so i would like to stop all the haters to stop hateing esp on marllory she does nothing wrong so stop !! i have very strong views about thing and when i do i dont stop untill i get it so i wont stop untill i get my point across about heartland who's with me ?!!
  • S07E12 - This was another really good episode.

7x12 has moved up in the rankings all the way to third favorite. It was great to see Amy completed her recovery, I believe for the most part. She fought through the fear when push came to shove. TAMY was still strong and together, with a few nice tender moments. I really like the Georgie & Olivia scenes they were great, I'm really liking Alisha's work. Jack & Peter were good as well. It's really cool how they are showing a good Father / Daughter relationship developing. Georgie's character really needed that. It was cool to see Peter give up the attic for his older daughter to have a special safe place to grow up in. TAMY/Scott defeated the bad guys without major issues and Ty kept his cool while doing so. really throughout the entire episode Ty displayed the right amount of maturity for his current represented age. The scenery was super throughout the whole show. I really liked the ending it was great and showed a special moment for TAMY that signified good things to come in the future. The closing song was great, really liked it. But mostly, NO TIM again this week. Sweet. Whatcha think guys.

A Texan Wishing He Lived In Alberta.....
  • frustrated

I just finished season 4 on Hulu Plus and found out there are 3 MORE seasons! And cant find them anywhere to watch! Where can I watch them?
  • amazing!!!!!

i love this is nothing better. cant wait for season 7!
  • One of the best shows I ever saw!

Just finished watching all 6 seasons. Love the show. Can't wait for season 7 to start. Anyone know when that will be?
  • Best Show Ever

My favorite was Season 1 Episode 1 Coming Home and it is the saddest episode you will see. There are a few other great and sad ones before my next favorite Season 2 Episode Full Circle. I cannot give enough praise to this show. It reminds me a lot of McLeod's Daughters which is one of my favorite shows.
  • an awesome show ever

i started to watch this on netflix thought it was a movie and found out differently and i continued to watch season 1,2,3 and netflix didnt have any more seasons so i went to other sources and i couldnt stop watching heartland its addicting show and i love it please continue to season 7 cause its and awesome show to watch
  • season6

i can't seem to watch episode 2 can anyone help
  • new series???

When will the new series come back on?? I"m hung and wanna see more please. I so miss my show. Seen all the re runs. LOVE THE SHOW!!!!
  • Look here all you horselovers, a new show is in town (or in the stable)!

In this clearly underappreciated show we follow the young girl, Amy Fleming through joy and sorrow. After loosing her mother in a terrible accident that involved a storm and an abused horse she has trouble coping. Together with her sister Lou and her grandfather Jack they try to move on and continue to run the family business, Heartland. This is a ranch out of the ordinary, where abused horses get a second chance. One day Ty, a rebel that is out on parole gets a job at Heartland. He and Amy get off on the wrong foot, but as time pass by their relationship starts to grow. This is an amazing show, it really touched my heart. -Heartland, Healing horses, healing hearts

PS! Heartland returns in October 2008, be sure to watch it!
  • Heartland is about Amy Fleming and her life living on a Horse Rescue Center called Heartland and dealing with her mother, Marion Fleming's death. She lives with her grandpa Jack Bartlett, her sister Lou Fleming, Ty Bordan and Ben Stillman (stablehands).

In all I have to say that Heartland is my favorite TV show! Heartland as a TV show is actually based off the book series by Lauren Brooke but as a TV show they have changed a few things to keep it interesting for people to watch on tv. There is always drama going on between Amy and Lou or Jack and Ty, a problem with one of the horses or other random drama. The characters have done an outstanding job of protraying the characters so far. I love Amy & Ty, Ben & Soraya and Scott & Lou's budding relationships on the show, it makes it that much more interesting because you never know what is going to happen next. If you have never watched this show I highly recommend it. This show airs in Canada but for those of you who do not live in Canada you can watch the episodes on Youtube as people post them up. Anyways love the show and we are hoping for a second season after this one!
  • I am amazed at some of these so-called reviews (spoilers)

Overall it's a good show that could have been great. That said - the scenery, coupled with the core "family" of characters -- makes me love the show. Even the one character that I'm somewhat deconstructing here - I love. lol.. The actors are all just superb. Really - extremely talented cast. BTW - I think Mallory is hilarious, and the "scene-stealer" - especially the first few seasons. I love that kid - she's hilarious - so precocious and observant... so cute! I miss her in the last couple seasons, frankly. I really do love this cast. The writers? Well... they can be quite disappointing.. but - still love the show. Tim, another major source of comic-relief - such a jerk but also so often hilarious... Chris Potter is fantastic. On to my critique of the main protagonist - the queen of the double-standard, lol... Amy! :-) One blogger has mentioned what she calls "OOC", or out-of-character moments - where the writers seem to just ascribe seemingly schizophrenic affectations with many of the characters, doing and saying things that totally contradict their character's personalities over the entire series. I have to agree completely. Scott's break-up with Lou and subsequent behavior - from "I'll follow you to New York, and... yada yada", being so in love.. to just dumping her? Ridiculous. I understand the writers wanting to clear the way for Lou to meet Peter or someone else - makes total sense - but the way they did it was just unprofessional. Over the seasons it's become clear that the writers are not on the "same page" at all - and when they do get together, it really becomes apparent that they settled their differences by watering down everything.

The review by another fan - science something - was so very one-sided, imho, and betrayed a fundamental bias, a real identifying-with the Amy character to the exclusion of any level of reason or logic. To claim that Ty was the jerk... and NOT Amy... was so outer-limits... so deluded.. ... well, to quote them:

" He has insulted her - cheated on her - let her down a number of times - ... she let him walk all over her -... Jack and Tim can accept any of Ty's actions which make Amy miserable"

What!? Ty's bringing the Blair character back to Heartland was DEFINITELY stupid, that's undeniable - but - it was unintentional. Both Ty and Amy are NEW to relationships - with Amy being the far less mature and experienced (no debate) - it's funny how she sort of narrates her struggles to rationalize things like possessiveness and jealousy, and just what "trust" means, given her realizations of human nature regarding attraction and such. But - the way she just EXCUSES herself for the "Chase thing", while she continues to see the guy, repeatedly "forgiving" him, firing/re-hiring... putting it all in Ty's face...

let's be real - Ty got rid of Blair as fast as he could and never looked back. Meanwhile, Amy repeatedly (again) pretends, ... yes, PRETENDS.. that she doesn't see the obvious signs of guys who are very interested in her... THEN, (spoiler) in season 8?

The Prince dude? GIVE ME A BREAK. Look at that video of them in Europe... Her stance is leaning IN.. leaning IN to the guy... as he goes to kiss her she doesn't even FLINCH, let alone move away. This girl is bad news.

Now - the show does not intend to portray Amy as I'm describing. In fact - she is innocent, and - Ty _can_ trust her... that's true. The problem is just that, the way the scripts are written, and the way that Amber has been directed, and the shots done - they don't gel with this. It was a royal mistake to portray her the way they did - because they're TRYING to paint the picture that she is just confused, but really true - true to Ty and to herself - a girl who is not interested in anyone but her fiance. They just - they blew it. The girl they show to us - the one I describe here - can't be trusted - . I know she's supposed to be true.. unfortunately they showed us a completely different person... easily manipulated, slow to discourage the guy(s) that would wreck her future with Ty; of two minds when propositioned. I know that's not who she's "supposed" to be... that's the problem. The show makers screwed up. Bottom-line.

lol. She doesn't deserve TY. He's too good for her. The writers screwed this up. I've asked a few friends, both guys and girls, and there is total agreement. Ty would never be able to trust Amy again. It's much more than just the words - it's body language, it's eye-contact. Looking back, it's clear that Amy is "open" to nearly every good-looking guy that talks to her. It's not about being friendly or personable - but let's be honest - people give impressions, they give signals. "Encouragement" or ... discouragement. Amy is VERY encouraging - just watch - and if you can step aside from your Amy-super-fan persona for just a moment - you cannot deny it: Amy ENCOURAGES interested guys... to "give it a try".

This is obvious to anyone who understands people even a little bit. The big, beautiful, welcoming smile - the direct and prolonged eye-contact, followed by the slight "away glance" and then return to direct eye-to-eye - that is the signature good-girl flirtation that says "I'm attracted to you" to anyone with a brain.... There is no doubt that the director's instructed Amber to portray these various forms of unspoken communication - some quite overt - and Amber is an EXCELLENT actress. She _nails_ it. She nails the girl that you simply cannot trust. The girl that will reach in to your chest and yank out .... your heart.

Amy - when ya look a bit more deeply - is not innocent at all... her "clueless" viewpoint that viewpoint that allows her to justify going in to a dark movie theater with Chase, her best-friend's boyfriend... or to travel to Europe with a wealthy royal douch... I mean Prince... her SUPPOSED INNOCENCE... gives her license to get in to virtually ANY questionable, compromising situation.... and... she seems determined to take advantage of that license. RUN AWAY... Ty.... Run away man. Leave that kind of girl well behind.

Hey - it's the truth of it. Sad. But true.
  • love it

Does anyone know when the new episodes are being put on netflix. Because they only have seasons 1 thru 3 on there. And I can't get them to let me watch them on here.
  • Episodes

Where can we get the full length episodes where we don't have to download anything!?
  • We have to have more episode's to live!

My husband and I LOVE this show! We basically binged watched all the seasons. We love the story line and the scenery is amazing! It's a wholesome feel good show and there is not enough of those shows on TV or ANYWHERE! We need more Heartland episode's STAT!!!
  • Canceling Heartland Is A Bad Idea

Heartland is a heartfelt drama about finding love in helping people or animals. Horses have become a big part of my life due to this show. I owe the producers a hobby. This show does not deserve to be canceled. It is a great show with an amazing plot and catching characters. This show helps influence people to do their best all the time and never give up on something. DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW. It is a good influence to kids and adults.
  • Don't Cancel This Show

I loved the show Heartland and I cannot believe that they are going to cancel it. I am very disappoint in television anymore because it seems if you find a show that is a good family show they want to cancel it and put some stupid disgusting show on in it's place. I now know why I don't watch that much television. Please bring HEARTLAND back. I hope you are going to let this show return in the fall of 2014 because it is such a great show to watch
  • Amy and Ty

Amy and Ty are awesome together but their growing into fine young adults, they need to add more life experience for them to become a stronger couple on the show. they still have a special bond that know one should be able to break I hope to see them get married and have children. love the show cant wait for next episode and many more seasons to come ive see all season up to season 7 episode 8
< 1 2