Heartland

Sunday 7:00 PM on CBC Premiered Oct 14, 2007 Returning Fall 2015

kiri1182

Heartland Fan Reviews (59)

• Don't Understand?

I really enjoyed this show also! Why did the CW stop airing it? We need more shows like this. Just good family entertainment! I'm done with seeing the old rerun shows. This is just So Wrong!!! Let's get people together and get on CW about it huh? Just maybe we can get them to bring Heartland back to our viewing slot.
  • Why did?

Why did they take Heartland off of CW on Sunday nights at 6 pm? That is a favorite show of ours & we are confused why they took it off the channel. Please bring it back!

Sincerely, Marilyn L. Wagner
  • In a World FULL of Shameless TV - A Terrific Wholesome Family Show

I love Heartland as it is one of the only shows still out there that you can sit with your family and watch without embarrassment. It feels like the modern day Little House on the Prairie. Please continue the show!
  • This is by far the best series I've ever watched!

My grand daughter and I are hooked...She's 9 and I'm OLDER.
  • A Heartland obsession

I love this program so much. I feel like I am there with the characters. I have watched up to season 6 but can't watch season 7 and 8 because I don't know how can someone tell me please?

Heartland is my favourite tv show EVER and if they cancelled it I would probably cry for a week ;)

One of the things I love about heartland s that it's jam packed full of romances (this is from what I have watched) Amy and Ty, Lou and Peter, Jack and Lisa, Mallory and Jake....

I would like to thank all the people who made my obsession possible.... thank you :)
  • Heartland is Grade is A+

This show is downhome and can be related to by so many people. It has character and a great cast to boot. It is a rarity to find a family program without all the junk put in... Thank you....
  • What a show!

Thank you for a show that is down to earth and real. I love watching it and cannot wait to see the next one.
  • Pet peeve

I really enjoy the show, been hooked ever since i found seasons 1 - 6 on netflix. But something has always bothered me about how Amy always goes on about Spartan and Pegasus were/are her connection to her mother. Fact of the matter is Ty is as well. Marion(Amy's mother) is the person who hired Ty and initially was his sponsor for his parole. Jack took over as sponsor cause Marion told him she had a good feeling bout him. It annoys me that's always overlooked.

Ok done venting. lol. But Heartland is a great show.

Oh ya, I aswell have noticed the dynamic between Ty and Amy has cooled somewhat ,might be the fact Amber Marshall is a newlywed and therefore it has changed on screen dynamics. But who's to say its not part of the storyline. As we all know Ty and Amy have had many a bump along the way. Maybe they building for another.
  • Best series I have EVER watched

If this ends, my husband and I will have very little that we like to watch . Good story lines, no sex scenes, no bad language (well, almost none), no violence. We absolutely love it!
  • An American in love with Canada thanks to Heartland !

I love this show. The actors are perfect, the writing is sensational and the producing is top notch. Probably would not be a hit in the USA because we suck at TV shows now. The scenery is breathtakingly beautiful in Calgary. Thank you GMC network for showing this awesome Canadian masterpiece to us starving for good clean entertainment Americans. I hope this show goes on forever. I have never ridin' a horse in my life, and I love this show. Amber Marshall , you are a delight. Thank you !
  • Heartland is a horse ranch where frightened and abused horses are healed and learn to trust again. It is based on the popular books by Lauren Brooke although it is altered a fair bit.

I havent been able to watch this on telly because I live in the UK but I have watched up to date on Youtube and cant wait for 'Sweetheart of the Roder' to be uploaded. I found it nice that Pegasus didnt die because the book 'Breaking Free' is the one that I found hardest to read, and also that Amy got to keep Spartan, although in the book she rides Sundance a lot more than she does in the tv series. It is very informative although I found some of the characters backgrounds (particularly Ty's) hard to get to grips with because of the difference between the books and the tv series. I also dont remember Caleb or Malory being in the books but I find their roles, especially Malory, very intresting. I also found it odd that Soraya and Amy end up being sort-of friends with Ashley. Anyway, I love this series x
  • not able to see all the series

I live in Rome,GA USA and I have watched season 1 through season 4 not able to get any more seasons on Netflex is there anyway I can purchase DVD;s from #5 on I am 80 years old and I love the show Heartland I just love Ty and advise would appreciate a answer. thanking you in advance

• Heartland has my heart

I absolutely love this show!
  • I miss heartland

Heartland is my favorite show. I've read all the books and watched every single episode. After Amy left I just wanted to see the next season and watch Ty and Amy be reunited. It's a mistake to cancel the show because this show teaches great life lessons in every episode and leaves you feeling great afterwards. I get shivers every time the theme song comes on. This show just makes people feel great and the show has a great meaning. Your making a mistake if you cancel Heartland.
  • AWESOME SHOW...

HUSBAND, DAUGHTER AND I WATCH TOGETHER EVERY FAMILY DRAMA FOR ALL AGES. MY DAUGHTER WAS DEALING WITH TAKING RESPONSIBILITY AND HAS SEEN MANY EPISODES OF YOUNG AMY AND MALLORY TAKING CARE OF THE HORSES AND STRUGGLING WITH PEOPLE SKILL AND IS NOW ALSO APPLYING HER NEW SKILLS CONNECTIONS BETWEEN DIFFERENT BOOKS OR CHARACTER TRAITS WITH LESS AND LESS GLAD I FOUND THIS AMAZING AND TALENTED CREW. DONT CHANGE A THING...
  • Amber and Graham

hi i love your storie it is the best in the whole world and i have only been watching for 1 week and i am already on season 7 so yea i kinda watch it all the time so i hpo you get this message, keep in touch

Luca xxoxooxox

im 12

• Tim has got to go

Tim is so annoying. Please make him go away. He says and does such stupid things, over and over again. We literally cannot stand to watch any scene that he's in. He is definitely the weakest link of the characters. It's time for Tim to fade off into the sunset.
  • Heartland

Absolutely best show on TV!! For a change there is finally a quality program to view...
  • all round superb program

I saw this program on netflix and thought i saw the actress who plays amy in a dif program when i realised it wasnt i was hoocked one of the best programs ive ever seen and its a shame i cant find a channel that airs all seasons in order in the uk.
  • Fell in love with this show!!!

I started watching this on nexflix not to long of course now that I am hooked they have run out of anyone know how to watch season 4 and I can get caught up before I start on season 6. PLEASE HELP!!! It will drive me crazy until i can watch more heartland.. :)
  • More Heartland???

A great show for Adults and children alike. We got to "The Happy One" and it quit... are more shows available after this one?
  • I'm proud of being Canadian!!

I really do like this show! I watch season 1 to 3 in 4 days. I am so into it!! I've just ordered season 1 and 2 in dvd and I think I will watch the again as soon as I get them!!

This show is so refreshing, it's soft, no really big action that could not happen on a ranch.. Of course real life is not like that every day on a ranch but this is more real than fake ¨-¨ so it's refreshing!! If you like horses and a little drama you will love this show. This is exactly what it is about: horses, love, living in a ranch, ...

I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do!!
  • We have to have more episode's to live!

My husband and I LOVE this show! We basically binged watched all the seasons. We love the story line and the scenery is amazing! It's a wholesome feel good show and there is not enough of those shows on TV or ANYWHERE! We need more Heartland episode's STAT!!!
  • Canceling Heartland Is A Bad Idea

Heartland is a heartfelt drama about finding love in helping people or animals. Horses have become a big part of my life due to this show. I owe the producers a hobby. This show does not deserve to be canceled. It is a great show with an amazing plot and catching characters. This show helps influence people to do their best all the time and never give up on something. DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW. It is a good influence to kids and adults.
  • Don't Cancel This Show

I loved the show Heartland and I cannot believe that they are going to cancel it. I am very disappoint in television anymore because it seems if you find a show that is a good family show they want to cancel it and put some stupid disgusting show on in it's place. I now know why I don't watch that much television. Please bring HEARTLAND back. I hope you are going to let this show return in the fall of 2014 because it is such a great show to watch
  • Amy and Ty

Amy and Ty are awesome together but their growing into fine young adults, they need to add more life experience for them to become a stronger couple on the show. they still have a special bond that know one should be able to break I hope to see them get married and have children. love the show cant wait for next episode and many more seasons to come ive see all season up to season 7 episode 8
  • best family show on tv today

best show on tv today, its everything a good tv show should be , great family show, safe , no bad words , excellent program
  • Its amazing

Omg. Heartland has to be one of my favorite series of all! Its such a great show. I've been watching it on netflix... and it stopped at season 5! i got my parennts and my bestfriend hooked on this show! but my mom ordered the christmas movie and season 6. Its so addicting. :)
  • wonderful

my granddaughter got me hooked on this love it
  • love it love it love it

This is an amazing show... I started watching this show on Netflix and haven't been able to have seen ever episode a few times over and can't wait till season 7 an ty are perfect for each other and i love the way Georgie and Grampa have a special bond. love it love it love it on season 7
< 1 2