Heartland

Sunday 7:00 PM on CBC Premiered Oct 14, 2007 In Season

kiri1182

Heartland Fan Reviews (57)

• S07E12 - This was another really good episode.

7x12 has moved up in the rankings all the way to third favorite. It was great to see Amy completed her recovery, I believe for the most part. She fought through the fear when push came to shove. TAMY was still strong and together, with a few nice tender moments. I really like the Georgie & Olivia scenes they were great, I'm really liking Alisha's work. Jack & Peter were good as well. It's really cool how they are showing a good Father / Daughter relationship developing. Georgie's character really needed that. It was cool to see Peter give up the attic for his older daughter to have a special safe place to grow up in. TAMY/Scott defeated the bad guys without major issues and Ty kept his cool while doing so. really throughout the entire episode Ty displayed the right amount of maturity for his current represented age. The scenery was super throughout the whole show. I really liked the ending it was great and showed a special moment for TAMY that signified good things to come in the future. The closing song was great, really liked it. But mostly, NO TIM again this week. Sweet. Whatcha think guys.

A Texan Wishing He Lived In Alberta.....