Heist

NBC (ended 2007)

RoxieVelma

Heist Fan Reviews (56)

• Why do they cancel good shows?

I started watching Heist when it began and found it really interesting; there was the overall plot of the one big heist that the group wanted to pull, then the smaller crimes that they had to commit every week in order to be able to pull the big job. If nothing else, it was a good education in how to rob a jewellry store!

But that's not all that it was; it was funny, and action-packed. The scripts were good and well acted, and it certainly had enough intrigue and plot twists to hold my interest and bring me back every week. Unfortunately, the executives in tv-land didn't seem to think so and cancelled it after six or so episodes. So we were left hanging, wondering what happened. I hate it when they do things like that.

It's sad when good shows get cancelled, yet stupid reality shows (not naming any names!) continue to get renewed. We need more shows like Heist... oh, and I guess the tv executives agree, because for the fall 2006 season, there seem to be quite a few shows like Heist. I just don't get it, really.