Hell on Wheels Forums

Saturday 9:00 PM on AMCBetween Seasons

Are all the TV.com viewers of this show, Blind?!?

BradleyGoldma

[1]Aug 23, 2013
    • level: 6

Are all the viewers of this show, that visit tv.com, including the reviewers, blind as bats?

I mean no LITERAL offense by this question, especially for the hardcore fans, but did ANYONE notice that Charlie Hunnam was in S01E01?

Ok, I'll admit there's a SLIGHT chance that NO ONE who watches this show, knows who Charlie Hunnam is.

Perhaps THIS name rings a bell: JAX TELLER.

How has no one who has watched this show, recognized, and noted down in episode 1 of this site, That Charlie Hunnam A.K.A. Jax Teller, from Sons of Anarchy, was in this episode?

From approx (I was watching it on Netflix, and the timing on it is about as precise as trying to shoot down a pin, from orbit, but: 19min 45 secs in, Charlie is blatantly obvious.

And yet, he's not listed in the cast or GUEST cast, He wasn't mentioned in the recap...

And, to further the shame, TIME is NOT an issue, either, since:

Sons of Anarchy S01E01 aired:September 3, 2008
    Hell on Wheels S01E01 aired:November 6, 2011

All you fans of HoW should be ashamed. I have been through all the posts on this forum, and the info in the ep guide, and yet, no mention.

You all need to either go back to primary school and learn how to use your eyes, or start watching decent shows and, in fact, movies, from the past decade.

Hopefully doing one or both of the above, will help you to recognize what GOOD ACTORS have in common with a GOOD SHOW!!!

Bottom line: EVERY fan of HoW on this forum, is hopeless.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Gislef

[2]Aug 23, 2013
    • level: 101
    TV.com is a contribution-based website. If you haven't submitted the correction or contacted the editor by PM to do so...

Yaspaa

[5]Aug 12, 2014
    • level: 79
    Well, as a HOW wheels fan, I couldn't give a crap. I need to go back to primary school to understand that actors actually act in more than one thing. :/ What on earth are you trying to say? You do know that Jax Teller wasn't his first role, of course you don't. How is Epsilon 6? I'm guessing that's the planet you're from.

nimd4

[6]Aug 19, 2014
    • level: 6

Since this seems to the the only (?) current thread.. I love this show, or at least I used to. A bigger problem than this character / actor, than season 3, is how they started the fourth season & WHY.

What is the necessity, of the writers and the producers, to include some RIDICULOUS, STUPID, plot about them building the railroad over frozen water and then use some CHEAP digital effects to show it go under. WHAT IS THEIR PROBLEM.

Grr, omfg. Maybe I can continue watching now, I'll try, tnx.

roma0803

[7]Sep 23, 2014
    • level: 2

WTF is your point dude? (@BradleyGoldma)

Edited on 09/23/2014 2:05am

antmorris3511

[8]Sep 27, 2014
    • level: 4
    Charlie Hunman was in HOW.. Ok and what? Should that have been an earth shattering or life altering moment? Who cares?