Hell on Wheels

Saturday 9:00 PM on AMC Premiered Nov 06, 2011 Between Seasons

aldaros23

Hell on Wheels Fan Reviews (36)

• I Love the SHOW! I trust the writers. Even if Bohanon dies!

I can't believe people are complaining this much about the show's finale. Even more annoying are people who said that likes Hell on Wheels and are going to stop watching it! I am noticing these sudden unexpected deaths several writers have been doing, and I am not shocked. That happened recently in so many shows, like Game of Thrones first season's main character and Dexter's wife in Dexter and Opie in Sons of Anarchy, Lost, Rome, and The Wire; deaths only brought more curiosity and fans for these shows, among many other examples! I don't think a long, solid romance between Lily and Bohanon would make the show interesting. She's one of the best actresses of the show and so beautiful. I was in love. I ' ll miss her so, but I admire the writers' audacity at the same time. They were building their romance even in the last episode and she dies in that sad, sad way. Don't you think producers, writers etc know this act could ruin their show?? I'm sure they have a great surprise coming. I'm not a psycho to enjoy people dying, but it is like a movie or an act, with its ups and downs, a genuine drama! I am deeply involved with this show and hoping for a third season! I must say, romance is not the theme plot or genre proposed for this series, harsh and realistic view of the western expansion. There are more proper shows in the romance genre for interested public.