Hellcats

I'm Sick Y'all

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM May 17, 2011 on The CW

• What a sad way to end a series.

When I look at this series finale, ok..let's be serious this was a season finale that ended up being a series finale. There was so many aspects of this show that I detested only because it was the final one, so lets go with that.

1) No Wanda! Unless I missed her I didn't see her at all. She was such an important part of this show and not having her anywhere stunk.

2) The head of sports and that evil lawyer I hated. They could have kept them away for all I cared. And what was with him anyway? That brat basically goofed the college out of a championship and he just shrugged it off. Why did the school hire him if that was going to be his attitude.

3) No competition...at all. Ok, the whole Lewis getting trapped angle was good for suspense but not competing at all?? The writers dropped the bomb here. The whole season was aiming toward this.

In the end I loved the show and can see where the writers were going for next season. But as a series finale, it made me mad. I will however give my rating based on the show and not as the finale.