Hellcats

The Prisoner's Song

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Oct 06, 2010 on The CW

7.4

A great episode of Hellcats, finally this show gave me a reason to keep watching after a rocky first few episodes, lets just hope this show stays this way. This episode was excited, entertaining, and intriguing. The choreography was a highlight of this episode, and I think it's never been better. Hellcats also proved that they can more than just a show about cheerleaders when Marti teams up with a law student to visit a prison which gets her interested in a man's case who she thinks they didn't judge fairly.

Then we've got the suspense of getting in the bid video in on time and whether or not Savannah was going to stay captain. I think this episode was better than the last four, because it wasn't so focused on Marti and her ridiculous mother issues, finally this episode focused on more of the squad.

Then this episode ends with another musical number from Aly Michalka, this is always good because she's at her best when she's singing, and she proved that in the last episode. More episodes like this please, an intriguing drama on the CW is not something I thought I would have said when I watched the first episode of this show. Good job Hellcats!