Hellcats

Think Twice Before You Go

Aired Wednesday 9:00 PM Dec 01, 2010 on The CW

• Mid-Season Finale

Hellcats has overall impressed me through it's season's run. Of course we've had some clunkers this season, which I wont mention, but there's just episodes like these that remind me why I watch this show. Brilliant choreography, intriguing drama, interesting characters, and just a great plot line. Would not call the idea of the show original, but Hellcats is definitely something we haven't seen in a while.

As for the episode, there are a lot of things that are holding us over until the new episode in January. Such as Marti's blow out with the squad, Dan leaving, the case that Marti has been working on, and whether or not she is in actual trouble, Charlotte's pregnancy, Savannah's video, and of course Alice's possible betrayal.

Savannah almost getting date raped was a very intense scene, and I'm glad Savannah still has her virginity which makes her original. At least the writers finally now what to do to have a successful episode of Hellcats. Keep Lewis, Rhonda, and Vanessa scenes to a minimum, and you got yourself a great episode!

Just so much things that have been building over the course of 11 episodes, and this was just an explosive way to close 2010. Hopefully Hellcats will only get better from here on out. I sense big changes come 2011. Can't wait to see how it all plays out. My only complaint in this episode is the focus on the singer, who basically had more screen time than Alice.