Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater

CBS (ended 1988)

Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater Fan Reviews (2)

7.2
  • I can see this show is such a ham and so funny!

I get this show! It's one of these shows you can watch at school. I watch that one episode at school I think it's called the wizard of paws or something a half mounths ago and I thought it was suspringly faboulous. This show is also very funny to. I think this show can be favorited for anybody because These episodes I watched on DVD last year was my favorite. I use to watch it while I go to bed with my big sis. And like this Hello kitty show has better Graphics I mean that all of the hello kitty shows have Wonderful graphics and smooth actions with no having to deal with the cussing to make it a great kids show.
  • I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater on tv.

I get a funny feeling whenever I watch Hello Kitty's Furry Tale Theater on tv. It sends a chill up my spine in a way that I can't quite describe. This time, it's no exception. When I picked this up during my visit to Blockbuster, I knew I was in for a treat as I have been so many times felt before. I was right! If you haven't gotten this yet, beg, steal, buy or do whatever you need to get it. You won't regret it.