Hell's Kitchen Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Season 10

quintex96

[1]Jun 5, 2012
    • level: 9

So what were your thoughts on part 1 of the premiere?

Tavon was just awful, how the hell did he become an executive chef? Glad he's gone, hope Royce goes next, he's a total backstabbing jackass. Not too fond of Chris either,as a guy I HATE it when menmake misogynistic comments like"it's a fact that men can cook better then women" he can't cookworth a damn so he has NO room to insult anyone else. Of the blue team, Guy is my favorite so far, he's got that firm "stand your ground and don't take crap attitude" Of the red team, i'm really liking Robyn and Roshni(I felt kinda bad when Gordon sent her upstairs, hope she bounces back in the next challenge)

Then there's Clemenza, HUGE health risk, I was expecting him to have a heart attack, I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up in the hospital soon. The promo for next episode looks intense, lot of fights going on.

Edited on 06/05/2012 12:34am
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

adamhustler

[2]Jul 4, 2012
    • level: 2

just finished watching tonights episode. These past 2 episodes have really irritated me. First, the whole red team chose to send Robyns dish above Kimmie's, then, when Kimmie says to Christina (I think) later about Robyn talking over her when trying to explain her dish, but from what I saw, it was Dana and Christina that were talking over Kimmie, not Robyn. The group chose Robyn's but Robyn is getting all the heat, then the service I think Robyn was right from what we saw, Kimmie was not giving straight times....Tiffany man, she is irritating. First she gets her ass drunk and starts spreading lies and not fessing up to shit, then tonight, she bitching about Barbie, saying she can't cook and shit, meanwhile, Barbie is the one cooking the stuff Tiffany just had sent back. Barbie, iuno, sometimes she's making silly mistakes, other times she's cooking like there's no tomorrow...Dana and Christina said they were gonna break up that other girl alliance after Danielle was sent home, and boy have they done just that....

From the blue team, Justin is reminding me of Michael from season 1, under the radar in the first 1/3 of the season, but shining when he gets his chances. Brian needs to check more of that humour at the door before going into service, like Gordon said, appreciate the humour, but service is serious time. He does better when he's serious, but goofs up when he's trying to be funny. Kinda feel bad for Patrick, but he talked big game and couldn't back it up. Clemenza, we'll see, on the fence with him, and Royce, again, talking alot of game but not backing it up....

final 6 prediction is Justin, Dana, Christina, Robyn, the other 2 spots are a toss up between Brian, Kimmie, Barbie and Clemenza, and MAYBE Royce if he can step his game up...

quintex96

[3]Jul 18, 2012

Looks like Royce couldn't cut it, glad he's finally gone, I was getting sick of his ego, and Tiffany is one of the worst contestants i've ever seen on the show. Justin comes across asan arrogant prick and I find Brian more annoying then funny(and from the preview it looks like Ramsay feels the same way) I'd much rather have Christina win, she's the most talented chef all around and she's a great leader, Barbie's problem is she only cares about herself and she's too obsessed with trying to take over everything, so that'll probably backfire on her. Clemenza's already gotten one too many chances, so he'll probably be next to go. I felt bad for Robyn too, she dosen't deserve to get targeted like that, andshe does have a chance of making it to the finals. Kimmie is pretty obnoxious and can't take criticism, so she probablywon't last much longer.

Edited on 07/18/2012 3:23pm

drudager

[4]Jul 23, 2012
    • level: 13
    Overall is just a BAD season. Watching it right now & both the red and blue kitchens got kicked out again. It's way too late into the season for this to still be happening. It's going to take weeks to get the crap out & the Top 5 will be very weak. It's just ludicrous how Clemenza just goes nuts every time he's nominated like he's above it or something. Royce was just conceited & one of those guys who walks around with his mouth open all the time. Speaking of Barbie, there's always some contestant every season who says "I don't come to HK to make friends!" Well, it's a good idea that you do because you will need 3 people's help in the finale which will make or break you.

drudager

[5]Jul 25, 2012
    I don't get it - SIX black jackets? It's always been 5. Still a very poor season so far. If they can't complete a dinner service at this point, it's hopeless. Shut it down, Ramsay.

drudager

[6]Jul 30, 2012
    No new episodes for two weeks. Thanks for nothing, Olympics.

quintex96

[7]Aug 10, 2012
    I'm real excited for next week, the mystery team competing against the contestants is made up of HK's runner-ups, (Virginia confirmed on her Facebook page that she would be on the show on the 13th) I hope Clemenza gets kicked off next, it's a miracle he's lasted this long.

drudager

[8]Aug 14, 2012
    The Runner-ups team just mopped the floor with this crew in the service challenge. Many of them would be winners on the past few seasons of HK including this one. So long, Robyn! Long, long overdue. Yet she'll be back for the finale. Ugh.

quintex96

[9]Aug 16, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    The Runner-ups team just mopped the floor with this crew in the service challenge. Many of them would be winners on the past few seasons of HK including this one. So long, Robyn! Long, long overdue. Yet she'll be back for the finale. Ugh.
    Well Dana, Robyna nd Clemenza were the only ones that really screwed up, everyone else did pretty well. Clemenza's definitely going to get eliminated in the next episode.

drudager

[10]Aug 22, 2012
    Clemenza is finally gone. He can go sweat it out somewhere else now (but he'll be back). I'm really surprised his health lasted as long as it did. Barbie is the next that needs to go. She is just too inconsistent & a liability.

quintex96

[11]Aug 25, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    Clemenza is finally gone. He can go sweat it out somewhere else now (but he'll be back). I'm really surprised his health lasted as long as it did. Barbie is the next that needs to go. She is just too inconsistent & a liability.
    Yeah, screwing up three risotto's in a row at this point is just ridiculous, she's definitely not ready to run a restaurant. Dana also looks to be in trouble if the preview is any indication(though it's probably exaggerated) I'm also surprised Clemenza didn't get sent home early like Robert and Aaron did, glad he's finally gone though, it's ridiculous that he managed to last as long as he did. I'm really hoping Christina wins, she deserves the prize more then anybody else, Justin just irritates me with his smug attitude and ego, it was very unprofessional of him not to vote for Brian after his colossal screw-up on the meat station.

drudager

[12]Aug 30, 2012

A thought on Clemenza: You could have sent him up there for the nomination 15 straight times whether it was his fault or not, and every single time he would start screaming & violently twitching "Oh I don't belong up here, Chef! I don't belong up here! This is crazy! I don't know what's going on here!!"

Thank you Chef for realizing Barbie didn't belong there. She is just simply not in the same league as Dana, Christina & Justin. We'll have to wait until Tuesday because it's 2 hours of Hotel Hell on Monday.

Also two more seasons of Hell's Kitchen: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/04/12/hells-kitchen-renewed_n_1421277.html

JixHedgehog

[13]Sep 3, 2012
    • level: 3

Let's see how well I know the show :

Barbie got booted last week because everyone knows she wouldn't get into the final 2 and instead opted to keep Dana in (despite tanking heavily last week) to keep viewers guessing who the final 2 will be. Dana is out, the paid crowds gather, a bunch of guest chefs no one's heard of show up to judge (usually tieing votes that lead to a commercial break and have zero relavence to the outcome) for the finale and Christina takes the trophy.

quintex96

[14]Sep 3, 2012
    JixHedgehog wrote:

Let's see how well I know the show :

Barbie got booted last week because everyone knows she wouldn't get into the final 2 and instead opted to keep Dana in (despite tanking heavily last week) to keep viewers guessing who the final 2 will be. Dana is out, the paid crowds gather, a bunch of guest chefs no one's heard of show up to judge (usually tieing votes that lead to a commercial break and have zero relavence to the outcome) for the finale and Christina takes the trophy.

Sounds about right, i've heard rumblings about Christina being the winner.

drudager

[15]Sep 4, 2012
    Honestly I'm not rooting for anybody in particular. This season was just packed with delusional people. And Dana is booted. Christina v Justin final. Whoop dee doo.

drudager

[16]Sep 4, 2012
    Justin with a 2-0 lead in the Best of 5 challenge and OF COURSE it goes 2-2. This stupid show. This show is so fricking rigged it's sickening. How about a blind taste test so we get some authentic opinions?

quintex96

[17]Sep 4, 2012
    drudager wrote:
    Justin with a 2-0 lead in the Best of 5 challenge and OF COURSE it goes 2-2. This stupid show. This show is so fricking rigged it's sickening. How about a blind taste test so we get some authentic opinions?
    I'm not so sure the blind taste test wasn't "rigged" myself, it would be pretty easy for a contestant to act like they couldn't hear Ramsay through the headpones when they could, then they could get all answers correct.

drudager

[18]Sep 5, 2012
    At the challenge tasting, don't tell the chef who's dish is whom. Chef Ramsay had to open his big mouth & say "This is Justin's dish!" & "This is Christine's dish!" That's why I think it was rigged and the fact that they were going to trot out all 5 chefs no matter what.

Clemenza gets all sore because he was picked last & couldn't deal with the fact. So now he's all in sabotage mode & I hope Justin kicks him off the show. Honestly both of those teams are total crap & I wouldn't want any of them on mine. Justin is going to lose with a team of Barbie, Clemenza, Brian & frickin' Royce.

drudager

[19]Sep 10, 2012
    Another editing trick to show high praise for Justin & paint a poor service by Christine & especially her pet pick Dana whom should not get any culinary job offers after that performance & that goes the same for that douche Royce who is a total loon & full of himself. Christine wins. Apparently [Justin] having an outstanding palette means nothing. I really didn't care who won because I was rooting for no one. Looks like the Internet grumblings were true about Christine. Barbie overcooking steaks, Royce & his mediocre crab cake cooking, Justin never had a chance.

quintex96

[20]Sep 10, 2012
    Well I for one was cheering for Christina and i'm happy she won, I agree that Dana was annoying, but Christina managed to control her, Justin seemed flustered(not that I blame him, who'd want to work with Royce?) and the fact that one of his entrees got sent back was probably the deciding factor in who won.