Hell's Kitchen Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

where were season 1,2 and 6 winners???

mcepin3

[1]Oct 17, 2010
    • level: 17

I was wondering where were Mike, Heather( I think that was her name) and Dave( I remembered him as One arm bandit ).

I would like to know,what happened to them...did they only need four chefs there and not all winners?

since they brought winners of HK,it would be nice to see all of them...maybe for 200th ep

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Oct 19, 2010
    • level: 22
    I asked myself the same question specially after they repeated very emphatically which ones were the ones present. Anybody knows?

Delameko

[3]Dec 2, 2010
    • level: 8

I'd imagine they only needed a few returning chefs.

Mike is currently trying to open a restaurant, although the financiers pulled out. It's possible he didn't want to go on the show and broadcast that possibility. Also, it's worth considering that he won the show 5 years ago, people might be forgetting who is and if they only had a few spots they'd want more recent winners.

Heather has already appeared on the show multiple times, including season 6 as a sous chef, so that's probably why they didn't pick her.

I heard that Dave left the Araxi, and it didn't sound amicable (although I could be wrong!).

The other thing to consider is that the show no doubt has the contestants contracted to make appearances after the season has ended, and for a set payment rate. It could be that Mike's and Heather's contracts have expired and it would cost them more to get them back on the show.

Delameko

[4]Dec 2, 2010

(Didn't realise how old this thread was until just now Apologies.)

BlakeMurphy

[5]Apr 9, 2013
    • level: 2

Dave couldn't survive Whistler. He barely lasted a month. That kitchen is intense and too much for him. He thought he was the sh** cause he won HK, but their were at least 3 chefs there better than him already, including the head chef who was never going to leave right before the Olympics, the restaurant has a huge reputation and showcasing it to the world they were never going to switch head chef. That'd be restaurant suicide! Living there at the time and being a chef it was hilarious to watch. The quality of chefs in that town is extremely high since it's a top level resort. I personally know at least 20 chefs far superior to him who have multiple accolades.

cuculhain

[6]Jun 20, 2013
    yeah i heard Dave leaving wasnt amicable too, ad as for the rest, they have started to have enough winners to spend too much time reminding everyone who they are because new viewers dont know. there may be an allstar all winner season coming up
    i hope