Hell's Kitchen Forums

Wednesday 8:00 PM on FOXIn Season

Winner of Season 7 is revealed by contestant ??

glsoerl

[1]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 4

If you go to the official Hell's Kitchen site and go to the message boards at

http://kitchen.community.fox.com/go/thread/view/95594/24875813/season_7_contestants

You'll see2 people saying they've been told by the contestant that they won, this is what they wrote;

Highlight the text BELOW to read and be spoiled...

Wow. Holli Ugalde is the winner of season 7 according to Holli. She has told a number of us that she won.We are soooooo proud of her!!! She even told the produce guy that she is leaving in August to take over for Chef Ramsay in London. Kudos. Good Luck Holli!!!

and

I'm so excited for Holli. I worked with her at the golf course. I thought she looked too cute with those boots on last night. She told me she won too. I can't wait to see the looks on the faces of the others when they announce it!!

Not sure if it's true or not, but it's out there....

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

agent_0042

[2]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 66
    Didn't read, because I don't want any chance of being spoiled, but it seems highly suspicious. Anyone can say anything on the Internet. Personally, I wouldn't believe it unless they had some sort of proof to back it up.

musiliu

[3]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 11
    i dont want this person to win

mcepin3

[4]Jun 2, 2010
    • level: 17

SPOILER( don't read)

if this is true, then I was right,when I thought that a female will win this season.

at the moment I'm hoping that Jay would win, but if he doesn't, I wish for him to get as far as he can.

SlimKirby

[5]Jun 3, 2010
    • level: 6

Well, I didn't look at the first spoiler, although I accidentally saw mcepin's post, so I have an idea to an extent. Oh well, it is technically my fault for looking.

Anyways, it is hard to say if this is true or not. I mean, I came to this board when they were doing Season 4 stuff, and someone made a "spoiler" (so they claimed) that Petrozza won, and look how that turned out.

agent_0042

[6]Jun 3, 2010
    Yeah, I remember the Petrozza "spoiler" as well. It's like I said-- anyone can just get on the Internet and say anything. Unless there's something substantive backing it up, then it could easily just be somebody that's trolling around, looking to get attention.

gabfan31

[7]Jun 6, 2010
    • level: 100
    They've got a one in fifteen chance of being right, at this point... Odds are too long for me to waste my time with it! I'll wait for Chef Ramsay to give the finalists the keys. I guess having a spoiler controversy is refreshing, in a way, after six years of some of its viewers declaring the whole show and its contestants fakes. No doubt that will start up soon enough, too, but I'll pass on that as well.
    Edited on 06/06/2010 1:59pm

boomeraangsquad

[8]Jun 22, 2010
    • level: 5
    If this IS true, well then I wouldn't be surprised. Out of the 10 chefs left, this person definitely stands out as one of the better ones.

MysteriousKori

[9]Jun 23, 2010
    • level: 7
    boomeraangsquad wrote:
    If this IS true, well then I wouldn't be surprised. Out of the 10 chefs left, this person definitely stands out as one of the better ones.

Actually, I disagree... I don't think that this person is good and I'm hoping for 2 other people to maybe make it to the final.

BAC510

[10]Jul 8, 2010
    • level: 26

MysteriousKori wrote:
    boomeraangsquad wrote:
    Actually, I disagree... I don't think that this person is good and I'm hoping for 2 other people to maybe make it to the final.

Sheis winning, My brother's girlfriend's teacher's wife is onthis seasonand he told her that she won.

MysteriousKori

[11]Jul 12, 2010
    • level: 7
    BAC510 wrote:

MysteriousKori wrote:
    boomeraangsquad wrote:

Sheis winning, My brother's girlfriend's teacher's wife is onthis seasonand he told her that she won.

Then this will be a disappointing season :/. Oh well, there's always next season to look forward to.

sunandjin92

[12]Jul 13, 2010
    • level: 3
    I'm actually happy about this. This person has been my favorite the entire season.

GlamDJ

[13]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 2
    Well it looks like this spoiler is true. Just saw the finally. Holli won. So I'm never gonna look at spoilers again. But yeah, everything is all panned out.

agent_0042

[14]Aug 10, 2010
    I must say, I am quite surprised, in that it turned out the spoiler was true. I didn't read the spoiler, but I didn't expect whatever it would turn out to eventually be to be true. I wonder if she'll get in trouble for this. I know that they usually make the contestants on these shows sign contracts that say that they're not supposed to reveal this information, and yet, from the sounds of this, it seems pretty clear that Holli let the cat out of the bag...

KingofIPirates

[15]Aug 10, 2010
    • level: 32
    I'm surprised Holli actually won period, Was expecting it to be Jay. I'm impressed however that that spoiler was dead on.

Abruzzi_44

[16]Aug 10, 2010
    I'm pleased Holli won.

And ftr, I don't care how good your food is, blue hair is a PR disaster, especially at the restaurant in question.

Jay screwed himself from day 1.

SlimKirby

[17]Aug 11, 2010

Bah, as I said before, I didn't read the first spoiler, but I did read the 2nd one (the one that had the "lesser" impact (the one that said it was a female this year)), which still actually spoiled it for me pretty early on once I saw Holli was going to be the classic HK "Under the radar" contestant for this season.

Two things;

Can we make it a rule not to post spoilers like this in the future, whether they or true or not? I mean, I know you pretty much risk being spoiled by entering the topic in the first place, but honestly, WHY does the topic even exist in the first place?

And agent_0042 brings up a really good and valid point, I'm pretty sure revealing show information is completely against their contract. Even though there are some people who would keep their mouths closed, this incident is a prime example of why they put that "rule" (if you could call it that) into effect, as Holli telling a "friend" of hers led to the winner being leaked and the information being out in the open on the Internet. As much as I like Holli, I would like to see the show producers at least attempt to crack down on this. I know that might sound a bit extreme, as the damage has already been done, and it's probably not that big of a deal or anything, but still, I think I could have enjoyed this season a lot more if I didn't at least have a hunch about who might win. Jay almost convinced me the spoiler was wrong with how much he kicked butt last night, but I still couldn't get the "oh wait, no, a female is supposed to win, remember?" thought out of my brain.

KingofIPirates

[18]Aug 11, 2010
    • level: 32
    SlimKirby wrote:
    Two things;an we make it a rule not to post spoilers like this in the future, whether they or true or not? I mean, I know you pretty much risk being spoiled by entering the topic in the first place, but honestly,
    You can't just make a rule to just not post spoilers period as there are already ways to hide spoilers from those that don't want them using spoiler tags, white text, not going into the topic when it's clear they're likely to be spoilers, etc.
    SlimKirby wrote:
    WHY does the topic even exist in the first place?
    Because some people like spoilers and there are those willing to tell them.
    Edited on 08/11/2010 9:52am
    Edited 2 total times.

agent_0042

[19]Aug 11, 2010
    Agreed. Spoilers can't be banned -- as long as they're marked properly, they're allowed, according to the rules of TV.com.